True confessions

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
notnice66

True confessions

Post by notnice66 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 am

I think this site needs a thread where we can put up a true confession about the anal lifestyle. Most of us, I guess, have had to hide our interest or make excuses or played someone along before coming clean (so to speak). I am happy to start the ball rolling.

In my early-40s I started seeing a guy and was kind of serious about him. It looked like turning into a long term thingy but I was worried about telling him my interest in anal sex. He didn't get my hints and I got him to fuck my arse by telling him I had my period. That first time, he said he didn't mind that I had my period, that he quite liked 'vampre sex' and proceeded to demonstrate. I went 'ow, ow' and said I was a bit swollen and uncomfortable, but that I really wanted him in me, but what could we do? He didn't know (sigh!) so I said, eyes all fluttery, maybe he could put it in my other hole... After that I regularly asked him for 'period sex'. One day he commented that my periods seemed to go for two weeks....

So, what other confessions out there?

Buttwoman

Re: True confessions

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:55 am

I guess things are different in Australia. North American men start to drool, and hump my leg at the mention of anal sex. Then they start tearing my clothes off (in the restaurant), and want to get started right away. If they don't come in their pants, once I get naked, they start to poke me all over with their erections, and make low gutteral howling noises.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 am

Buttwoman, that's pretty much exactly what I would do if I were in that situation with you...! ;)

You know my gender and nationality so well!!!

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:16 pm

I once had sex with a guy in a club, in the seating area behind a wall of his friends and he was wasted enough that he didn't know he was having anal sex, kept telling me how good my pussy was :lol:

Never saw him again lol

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:15 am

Buttwoman wrote:I guess things are different in Australia. North American men start to drool, and hump my leg at the mention of anal sex. Then they start tearing my clothes off (in the restaurant), and want to get started right away. If they don't come in their pants, once I get naked, they start to poke me all over with their erections, and make low gutteral howling noises.

You always make those remarks about the men you date (I'm not sure if you're happy or sad about it), but you said so yourself that "men are means to an end". Well... if you look for men that accept the condition of toys you'll most likely always get these type of undignified dogs. It's not a matter of nationality. :|

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:57 am

When I was in college, my sister and I lived together but she still dated men. She had a boyfriend at one point for about a year. I used to take his used condoms after he was done fucking my sister. I would squish the cum all over my asshole & pussy so my sister could eat me out and lick it up.

My sister and I have had a sexual relationship since our early teens. But we thought her boyfriend at the time would be weird-ed out by our incestuous relationship so we kept it a secret and used his cum when we fucked.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:58 pm

analgirl98 wrote:I once had sex with a guy in a club, in the seating area behind a wall of his friends and he was wasted enough that he didn't know he was having anal sex, kept telling me how good my pussy was :lol:

Never saw him again lol

In high school I fucked A LOT. Teenage boys all want pussy. I could easily fake an accidental withdrawl, and put them back in my ass. If they knew, they didn't care...they're teenagers.