Anal conversion

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

Anal conversion

Post by marcus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:21 pm

So have you ever converted someone previously uninterested, or unwilling to anal (or even AO) so that after a time they liked or even preferred it? If so, what was the breakthrough moment? What was the reason they weren't into anal and what worked for them that helped to change their perception? Did it take a long time or was the change quicker than you thought?

KeepItReal

Re: Anal conversion

Post by KeepItReal » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:45 am

I think all women need a "conversion" because so few are ever born loving Anal!

Most women usually need persuasion, if you're lucky it won't be much but most of the time it requires a lot of gentle persistence.

Breakthrough moments are often after a vaginal orgasm or when she's just showered and feeling clean - usually starting with a little finger play in the butthole and going forward from there over the next few days.
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

MightyRearRanger

Re: Anal conversion

Post by MightyRearRanger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:27 am

Yes. I have converted my fair share.

I've noticed being a good licker, of both clit and ass, helps a great deal. Also, having a bidet available for a woman to use is extremely useful; its importance can not be overstated. Being generous, sometimes overly generous, with lubricating a lady's asshole inside and out goes a long way too. Finally, anal massage for pre-sodomy dilation is greatly enjoyed at the time and profoundly appreciated in retrospect.

As for the moment the light bulb goes off, I've noticed two. The first breakthrough moment is when the head slips in after simply maintaining firm, yet gentle pressure against her well lubed asshole with my well lubed cock. The realization that anal does not have to be painful, even with a thick cock, is profound for most women. The second breakthrough moment is when a woman has her first assgasm. After these two events have occurred, the woman puts them together, and she understands she can have profound climaxes from having pain-free anal she will want it more and more. Often her desire for sodomy will transition to preferring anal over vaginal for intercourse.

Gentle guidance (some may call it pressure) also helps in conditioning a woman's mind just as firm, yet gentle pressure helps condition their asshole.

When I first noticed I am able to be a 'conversionist' I was shocked at how easy it sometimes can be. As time went by I came to accept that most women who are not mentally hijacked or have a medical reason which is not conducive to sodomy and have not previously been converted wonder about anal and (perhaps unconsciously) want to be converted. I now just accept this quality to be part of a woman's constitution and enjoy it.

MRR