IBS

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Dreamer

IBS

Post by Dreamer » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:34 pm

I was just wondering if anyone here has a receiving partner (or is a receiving partner) that suffers from IBS and if so, does it lead to anal being less pleasurable/more problematic/less frequent or any other problems and how do you work around them?

gromm

Re: IBS

Post by gromm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Dreamer wrote:I was just wondering if anyone here has a receiving partner (or is a receiving partner) that suffers from IBS and if so, does it lead to anal being less pleasurable/more problematic/less frequent or any other problems and how do you work around them?

Oh yes, that's me.

I would certainly say that it's not less pleasurable for me. In fact, every time that I notice that my bowel movements are regular, my reaction is basically to stuff a fat dildo up my ass at the first available opportunity.

More problematic? Absolutely. I don't like poo. It's yucky, albeit kind of a necessary evil that I just kind of live with. My wife really really doesn't like poo, and finds its presence a complete turn-off anytime she's pegging me. I'd say that at least 5 days out of seven are "that just ain't happening" days. So definitely less frequent.

How do I deal with it? Well, that's the $1,000,000 question! And it took me bloody forever to figure it out. But since I like it up the butt so much, I kept at it all this time. The absolute, all-time best way I've found to settle my bowels enough to take it in the ass is Immodium. Also known by the generic name Loperamide. For a while there I was taking it every day, but that's not really necessary and probably not recommended either, and here's why: it's an opiate and therefore addictive (although not intoxicating, which is a neat trick). I just take one dose (4mg, if you wanted that much detail) "whenever my stomach hates me", which can be as much as two or three times a week, but usually less.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

That's great, thanks for the info!

Anal biscuit

Post by Anal biscuit » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Well i find my IBS symptoms worsening whenever i ejaculate. :( it makes the after sex or masturbation days so bad and grumpy
Don't you see that ass moving and slaying?

gromm

Post by gromm » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:54 pm

So how's that working out for you? Have you had the opportunity to give it a try? Did it work? Or are you looking for more options now?

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Imodium is Magic of the best kind.

FelixDaHousecat

Post by FelixDaHousecat » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 am

I have IBS-D and I would agree that one imodium a day keeps it totally at bay. I always douche though just to be clean.