A new talent ;)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Buttwoman

A new talent ;)

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 pm

I felt like I wanted something in my butt this morning, but it's not really a play day. I chose a fairly vanilla dildo, about 2" and long enough to get into the colon.

I sat of the toilet to give myself a small cleanout with a bulb, and some hottish water. Nothing unusaul there, in, hold a minute, and back out.

I went back to my bedroom, lay on my back, and was just lubing up, and I felt my asshole. It was open. I got a mirror. My ass was open alright. I could look in. Not much, maybe just over an inch, but certainly not the closed pucker I've seen a thousand times. So I closed it. Yup, right back to a pucker. I stuck in my finger, and again, I could squeeze it tight, like normal. Then I concentrated for a second, and I opened it up again.

Open, closed, open, closed.... I was amazing myself!

Gaping is just a stupid pet trick anybody that is relaxed can do, it's just mechanics. Get down, kneeling, tits on the kness, and if you are nice and loose from some fucking, or toying, the weight of your own bowels will pull down and... voila...gape. It really doesn't accomplish much.

No, this was completely different. No foreplay, nada, just open up my ass. Cool.

I went over to my full length mirror, bent over, and yup, I could do it standing up too!

I've learned a new trick. Sure as hell going to scare the hell out of (or intrigue) the next person who's going in there.

I've gone back to the mirror a couple of times today. A few seconds of concentration, and it opens right up.

I guess I'll have to end all my posts with a winky face now ;)

bubblebootygirl

Re: A new talent ;)

Post by bubblebootygirl » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 am

ive never tried that but i been told my bootyhole gets way big..
im in lake dallas tx.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Everywhere "doctors" say that the first anal muscle can't be conscientiously mastered. I'm really impressed to read that.

Wish I could witness it in a video :roll:

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:33 pm

French Lover wrote:Everywhere "doctors" say that the first anal muscle can't be conscientiously mastered. I'm really impressed to read that.

Wish I could witness it in a video :roll:

Doctors must also say that one cannot force his pupils' width at will, but I can, to some extent: I just imagine I am in the deepest darks, then that I'm in front of a blinking light and friends can witness my pupils enlarge and shrink at will, noticeably :lol:

Anyway yes, Buttwoman new superpower is unexpected :)
Think, it's free ;-)

A-man

Post by A-man » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 am

My guess? You will both shock AND intrigue your next partner...

The effect you described - about your bowels "pulling in" is pretty accurate. As your abdomen expands, the pressure inside is reduced, which causes a rush of air to flow in and fill the void.

I'll add something: the kind of gape you get depends heavily on what position you're in. On-your-knees, ass-in-the air is the best one for maximum effect. If you keep up with it and master it, you should eventually be able to show the entrance to your colon at the back of your rectum. True shock. True intrigue.

gromm

Post by gromm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:17 am

Sounds like all you'll have to do to convince your next partner, is say "I need it in my ass" and then open right up for him.

If he doesn't get the picture then, he's hopeless. ;)

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:32 pm

That sounds so hot. I'm happy for you. What a great thing to master. An open asshole is so sexy. I find gaping one of the hottest things about anal.

This is a goal for my asshole.

Didn't mean to rhyme.. Lol but yeah, I can only get my asshole like that after playing and toying all day. I think if the next person your with is into anal they're going to fucking love it.
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

Mickfergs89

Post by Mickfergs89 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm

My girl friend can gape like that she does it when I rim her to let me know her ass is ready. Her ass opens so wide after a good pounding its so sexy

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Buttwoman wrote:I felt like I wanted something in my butt this morning, but it's not really a play day. I chose a fairly vanilla dildo, about 2" and long enough to get into the colon.

I sat of the toilet to give myself a small cleanout with a bulb, and some hottish water. Nothing unusaul there, in, hold a minute, and back out.

I went back to my bedroom, lay on my back, and was just lubing up, and I felt my asshole. It was open. I got a mirror. My ass was open alright. I could look in. Not much, maybe just over an inch, but certainly not the closed pucker I've seen a thousand times. So I closed it. Yup, right back to a pucker. I stuck in my finger, and again, I could squeeze it tight, like normal. Then I concentrated for a second, and I opened it up again.

Open, closed, open, closed.... I was amazing myself!

Gaping is just a stupid pet trick anybody that is relaxed can do, it's just mechanics. Get down, kneeling, tits on the kness, and if you are nice and loose from some fucking, or toying, the weight of your own bowels will pull down and... voila...gape. It really doesn't accomplish much.

No, this was completely different. No foreplay, nada, just open up my ass. Cool.

I went over to my full length mirror, bent over, and yup, I could do it standing up too!

I've learned a new trick. Sure as hell going to scare the hell out of (or intrigue) the next person who's going in there.

I've gone back to the mirror a couple of times today. A few seconds of concentration, and it opens right up.

I guess I'll have to end all my posts with a winky face now ;)

Damn Buttwoman! That’s quite the talent! I can certainly appreciate an open butt :D what I’d give to see THAT in my life at some point. A gape after fucking ass is one thing...gaping at will is incredible, you’re a true anal goddess ;)

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:52 pm

I gape quite a lot , and honestly don’t think mine has puckered for at least a year . 24/7 plug use will see to that . Was such a hot story to read :)

Tash xoxox