Toying alone for years, who wants a friend?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Who plays alone

Completely play alone and in secret
55%
Partner participates sometimes
14%
Partner is in love with AO lifestyle just like you
31%

Total votes: 29

thongeveryday

Re: Toying alone for years, who wants a friend?

Post by thongeveryday » Tue May 21, 2019 11:15 am

minorkeyes wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 am
I like sites like this because it allows me to talk frankly about the kind of sex I like openly with my non-partners. Many of my girlfriends talk about what is to me rather lackluster sex and I mostly just play along. As being able to talk the specifics of what I enjoy sexually can be off-putting to those I only have a superficial friendship with in the first place.

I toy with myself all day long. And have done so since I was a young girl. When I was young I stuck all manner of objects inside for stimulation and pleasure. I loved it. I loved looking at myself, 'fucking myself', so to speak. That pleasure has never ever abated for me.

My two favorite things were masturbating anally with hairbrush handles or glass bottles (beer/soda) and filling my vagaina with things like golf balls, my sister's dirty panties or trying to "hold" my vagina agape with bent coat hangers. I took hour long "showers", stayed in my locked bedroom for hours upon hours, snuck off to basements and closets to play with myself as a young girl.

Nowadays, I wear an anal plug nearly 24/7 and usually have something (ben-wa balls/dildo/etc) all day long inside my pussy as well. Throughout the day I masturbate vaginally and anally to orgasm still. A few years ago I wanted to spice up my mastubation and began brining myself to orgasm using random objects in public.

For example, at work the stairs have a banister with an acorn shaped knob at the end of the flight. About a year or so ago I got incredibly turned on thinking about spreading my ass and pussy on the knob and cumming all over it. So I began staying late at work a few nights a week. Most staff in the building leave between 5:30-6:30PM, the cleaning staff show up around 8-9PM. I picked my time of about 7:30PM and as I left work, I pulled my panties down, took out my anal plug & slipped it inside my pussy and spread my ass on the acorn banister and fucked myself to several orgasms.

Great success. It felt as great as I had fantasized it would for weeks. I did it several more times over the next months, alternating between my ass & pussy as the mood struck me and occasionally "stay late" at work just to play on the bannister for a bit.

I been having a lot of fun fucking myself or filling myself with whatever I can find around town or just with my anal plug/dildo. Sometimes I send a snapchat to my wife or husband with a caption explaining what I am about to do to myself and then an after shot of my snatch/asshole when I am done ravishing or debasing myself.

I think it's marvelous to be able to enjoy one's self sexually alone.

This is fantastic! It is nice to know that there are others who are just as driven as myself. I feel like you would be a great friend to play with! I hope those in your life enjoy your personality as they are lucky!

Cyfer

Re: Toying alone for years, who wants a friend?

Post by Cyfer » Thu May 23, 2019 7:20 am

I recently got out of a 19 years relationship, where anal was not an option.
I can relate to the ones who have to keep their sexual preferences "keep it swept under the rug", because even talking about that upsets your partner.
Sometimes I thought about finding a FWB too, but I cound never do that because I loved my wife and it didn't seem to be the right solution to the problem (I wanted to be happy and fulfilled with her, not despite her).
Now, to all those people who feel the same, I ask some very simple questions:
Do you love your partner?
Do your partner loves you?
Do you engage in sexual activities that you don't find particularly satisfying just to make him/her happy?
Does he/she knows that?
Does he/she feels guilty about that?
Does he/she even try to find a way to give you the same pleasure and satisfaction, or he/she makes you feel guilty because you have preferences that he/she doesn't likes, to the point that you cannot even talk about them?
Again. Are you sure your partner loves you as much as you love him/her?

PS. I'm not suggesting that no anal sex means no love, but to me, getting to the point in a relationship, where one partner knows the preferences and feelings of the other, and the second partner is not allowed or doesn't feel confortable expressing them, out of fear of bothering the first one, means there are greater problems than anal sex alone...