Toying alone for years, who wants a friend?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Who plays alone

Completely play alone and in secret
55%
Partner participates sometimes
14%
Partner is in love with AO lifestyle just like you
31%

Total votes: 29

thongeveryday

Toying alone for years, who wants a friend?

Post by thongeveryday » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 am

For years now I have been using dildo's alone. Over about 19 years ago I started small and like most, worked my way up to bigger and longer toys. My toy collection now contains: several suction dildo's over 7 inches long which sometimes get used two at a time, speculums, beads of different sizes, plugs of different sizes, belladonna's fist dildo (can only take occasionally) and lots of glass wands. I am in a relationship that my partner doesn't want anything to do with ao and it is driving me nuts! I want a friend! The idea of having a "friend" that I can go out on walks with or around town with a plug in and just talk about ao would be amazing! How many people in here are living in secret? Mine isn't so much a secret as I just have to keep it swept under the rug. If anyone else is in this situation, what do you do? I find myself on sites like this as well as some of my fetish sites....(tranny sites) and trying to communicate with a pen pal through those sites but am always disappointed.

F655A

Re: Toying alone for years, who wants a friend?

Post by F655A » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Yep, I play alone also.
I used to play with my wife - vaginal for her, and anal for me to add spark to our interludes - until she became completely asexual. Once that happened, she wants no form of sex at all, let alone anal. Then I find she considers my un-vanilla interests weird and perverted.

We now sleep in separate rooms anyway, so it's out of sight, out of mind. Of course she figures I play alone, but we never talk about it. It's no longer any of her business, since there's no benefit to be gained from being ensnared in a conversation where I am being critically judged by my spouse.

Simba

Post by Simba » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:39 am

@F655A: woha. Seems toxic.

Myself I'm in a 15 year relationship with a man, started as hot sex with BDSM, and sex stopped happening little by little, but we're still nice to each other and like to share what the other feels or does without judging it. Well, he doesn't want to hear about women and what I do with them, but it never gets to the level of snare you talk about.

At this point you should accept you're in an open relationship or just each go your own way. Many couples do that, especially if they don't have sex together. It's important to live what you enjoy in sex with someone.

John

Post by John » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 am

F655A wrote:Yep, I play alone also.
I used to play with my wife - vaginal for her, and anal for me to add spark to our interludes - until she became completely asexual. Once that happened, she wants no form of sex at all, let alone anal. Then I find she considers my un-vanilla interests weird and perverted.

We now sleep in separate rooms anyway, so it's out of sight, out of mind. Of course she figures I play alone, but we never talk about it. It's no longer any of her business, since there's no benefit to be gained from being ensnared in a conversation where I am being critically judged by my spouse.

I worry that my wife and I are heading in the same direction and I hate it but I don't think I should be forced to engage in normal boring sex but I do occasionally because I do love her and want to make her happy and she says she never liked sex until she met me because she had never had an orgasm until me but it sucks not being able to be fully satisfied.

John

Post by John » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:42 am

thongeveryday wrote:For years now I have been using dildo's alone. Over about 19 years ago I started small and like most, worked my way up to bigger and longer toys. My toy collection now contains: several suction dildo's over 7 inches long which sometimes get used two at a time, speculums, beads of different sizes, plugs of different sizes, belladonna's fist dildo (can only take occasionally) and lots of glass wands. I am in a relationship that my partner doesn't want anything to do with ao and it is driving me nuts! I want a friend! The idea of having a "friend" that I can go out on walks with or around town with a plug in and just talk about ao would be amazing! How many people in here are living in secret? Mine isn't so much a secret as I just have to keep it swept under the rug. If anyone else is in this situation, what do you do? I find myself on sites like this as well as some of my fetish sites....(tranny sites) and trying to communicate with a pen pal through those sites but am always disappointed.

My wife wants nothing to do with anal or oral so I'm right there with you if I could bring myself to doing it I would find a friend with benefits that prefers anal and I would have an anal only relationship with that person and give my wife what she wants but I just can't seem to bring myself to do that to the one I love. Altho if the opportunity presented itself I don't think I could turn it down but I haven't actively looked for FWB.

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sat May 26, 2018 7:31 am

I feel the exact same way!

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue May 29, 2018 3:07 pm

More frequently now, I'm grateful that I don't have to worry about STDs, weird relationships, clandestine meetings or whatnot. The energy that I used to channel through my willie, now gets channelled into exercise and fitness. I pretty much feel I'm better off. And, if an opportunity ever does come along, I sure won't be jumping into it out of desperation.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 am

I like sites like this because it allows me to talk frankly about the kind of sex I like openly with my non-partners. Many of my girlfriends talk about what is to me rather lackluster sex and I mostly just play along. As being able to talk the specifics of what I enjoy sexually can be off-putting to those I only have a superficial friendship with in the first place.

I toy with myself all day long. And have done so since I was a young girl. When I was young I stuck all manner of objects inside for stimulation and pleasure. I loved it. I loved looking at myself, 'fucking myself', so to speak. That pleasure has never ever abated for me.

My two favorite things were masturbating anally with hairbrush handles or glass bottles (beer/soda) and filling my vagaina with things like golf balls, my sister's dirty panties or trying to "hold" my vagina agape with bent coat hangers. I took hour long "showers", stayed in my locked bedroom for hours upon hours, snuck off to basements and closets to play with myself as a young girl.

Nowadays, I wear an anal plug nearly 24/7 and usually have something (ben-wa balls/dildo/etc) all day long inside my pussy as well. Throughout the day I masturbate vaginally and anally to orgasm still. A few years ago I wanted to spice up my mastubation and began brining myself to orgasm using random objects in public.

For example, at work the stairs have a banister with an acorn shaped knob at the end of the flight. About a year or so ago I got incredibly turned on thinking about spreading my ass and pussy on the knob and cumming all over it. So I began staying late at work a few nights a week. Most staff in the building leave between 5:30-6:30PM, the cleaning staff show up around 8-9PM. I picked my time of about 7:30PM and as I left work, I pulled my panties down, took out my anal plug & slipped it inside my pussy and spread my ass on the acorn banister and fucked myself to several orgasms.

Great success. It felt as great as I had fantasized it would for weeks. I did it several more times over the next months, alternating between my ass & pussy as the mood struck me and occasionally "stay late" at work just to play on the bannister for a bit.

I been having a lot of fun fucking myself or filling myself with whatever I can find around town or just with my anal plug/dildo. Sometimes I send a snapchat to my wife or husband with a caption explaining what I am about to do to myself and then an after shot of my snatch/asshole when I am done ravishing or debasing myself.

I think it's marvelous to be able to enjoy one's self sexually alone.

Analien

Post by Analien » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:23 am

This is really interesting confession that you made here, minorkeyes. As for the anal play, you seem to be very inventive woman.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am

I make statements, not confessions.