AO dating is impossible

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
John

Re: AO dating is impossible

Post by John » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Gracie welcome to the group.

I will give you a word of advice don't hesitate to tell what you want, my wife and I have been married around six years and together almost nine and she is the complete opposite she doesn't want anything but vaginal and it is very aggravating, very little oral, and no anal every time I bring it up she pouts and says I don't care about her wishes. That being said we used to do anal occasionally then it stopped all together and she just recently had hemorrhoids removed so I kinda understand her hesitation but she doesn't even want to try.

But in my defense we got together before I realized my love for anal.

I'm worried that it's going to eventually tear us apart but I can't help my longing to feel ass muscles swallow my pride lol. I almost thought about trying to find a FWB to satisfy that craving but i don't want to hurt my wife. So don't hesitate to express your desire or you will be unhappy regardless of how much you love that person.

*DH*

Post by *DH* » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:35 am

I can understand your frustration with this. I for one am still searching for someone I can be fully honest with about my anal preferences, and the hardest part is when I find someone who I can tell meets most of my criteria except this one!

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi :) I’m new here to and I have found it pretty difficult myself to explain to men that my pussy is off limits , even though they are excited about a woman that wants anal they still can’t be happy. I think in the future it will be easier as the anal only lifestyle builds momentum

Tash xoxox

John

Post by John » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:23 am

Analbarbie wrote:Hi :) I’m new here to and I have found it pretty difficult myself to explain to men that my pussy is off limits , even though they are excited about a woman that wants anal they still can’t be happy. I think in the future it will be easier as the anal only lifestyle builds momentum

Tash xoxox

Welcome to the group.

If a guy is unhappy with anal only he is crazy in my opinion, I would love to be in an anal only relationship. Don't give up and settle for just any guy you will find a guy that loves it just as much as you do.

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:29 am

John wrote:
Analbarbie wrote:Hi :) I’m new here to and I have found it pretty difficult myself to explain to men that my pussy is off limits , even though they are excited about a woman that wants anal they still can’t be happy. I think in the future it will be easier as the anal only lifestyle builds momentum

Tash xoxox

Welcome to the group.

If a guy is unhappy with anal only he is crazy in my opinion, I would love to be in an anal only relationship. Don't give up and settle for just any guy you will find a guy that loves it just as much as you do.

Oh I would never settle . Pussy is off limits . Exit only

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Tash xoxox

I'm sure you're right. A lot of people still haven't heard of or even considered the idea yet, or if they haven't they think it can't exist outside of fantasy. Once it becomes more normal an idea, and the idea that eliminating vaginal is not a limitation but something freeing that adds more to sex, I think a lot more men and women both will open up to it.

In the meantime, we just have to stick to what we need and make it clear to others that anal only means anal only.

theduke730

Post by theduke730 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 pm

New poster here, as well... hello all! And definitely wishing you the best! I'm in a similar situation to John above, and wish I'd had more encouragement and resources to understand my own feelings on the matter earlier.

I always had a lot of luck with online dating, and I wonder what the risks and benefits would be to having a dedicated AO dating site, where there's no worry about having to even bring the topic up. Has anyone ever attempted it, or do people just stick with FetLife and/or bring it up as early as possible when discussing with a new person?

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:13 pm

In my experience, I found most men are really interested in anal sex with a woman but they still like pussy. They like it a lot.

I would go so far as to say most men prefer pussy in finish in as well. Even the guys I had sex with that were really interested and eager to give me anal still wanted to finish in my pussy.

There was a bi-sexual couple I once had a casual sex arrangement with a few years ago. They were both men and wanted a female sub who was fine with fairly extreme sex on occasion. They were friends with girlfriend of mine and she had an arrangement with them for a bit but they were too extreme for her BDSM... fix, I guess. She hooked me up with them and that turned out to be a great arrangement for me.

Both guys really enjoyed rough sex, which I very much enjoy as well, lots of raw anal. Loved it. But even though these guys screwed one another in the ass and did so to me- they both equally wanted to finish in my vag time & again. I shunned it for a few dates but they started forcing themselves inside me to start and finish during our dates.

Eventually I had to back out of the arrangement because they wanted pussy way more than I.

Guess it's just a natural instinct of a lot of men. I don't have a psychological review on the phenomenon afterall. but that's what I suspect.

Conversely, I have had sex with very few women that were interested in anal sex. Some might be fine receiving anal, but literally only three women I ever slept with were interested in my ass. To such a degree I lost out on sex with a lot of babes because they just won't do anything to my ass and I simply can not orgasm without some anal, somehow.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:30 pm

I fully understand Gracie's problem. My advice is to hang tough. It is difficult to be AO when looking for a lover. I found that if we started getting intimate and I mentioned my preference, it was usually too late to back out if he only wanted vaginal. And then there are guys who agree to anal but then switch once you are about to fuck. Yeah, lots of bad experiences. I can only say my best results have been talking about it as soon as the subject of sex arises, gently insisting on it, refusing even foreplay unless I am sure the guy is going to stick with my wishes. Sure, plenty of guys have walked away (usually with a nasty demeaning comment), but I have had success too. So hang tough Gracie!

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:22 pm

As a guy, I had the same problem, until I found what I was looking for.
Now we're AO for over 4 years now and there will not be any going back.
I'm looking at things like this - the way I struggled and looked to have someone AO, and I had to look a lot for that certain someone, the same way might be for a woman.
Sure, you have to look, maybe for a longer time, and "hunger" will eat at you, but you'll find who you're looking for in the end.
And yes, I think, when horny, guys will admit to AO until they are in bed.
And I can understand your frustration with this.
I, for one, find it strange that someone would offer me her ass all the time and not accept it.
I mean, I'm trying to look at things objectively, but still...
I call them "regular people" that do things in their regular way, so I'm not even bothering to try understanding them.
I guess, in the end, there's no sure way of finding out that someone but to just keep looking.
I'm sure in the end you will be successful.
Just be safe so that you can enjoy AO for many years to come!