Do you think anal counts as loosing virginity?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
regin

Do you think anal counts as loosing virginity?

Post by regin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Let's assume two virgins have anal sex male is giving, female receiving. What do you think?

Haunter

Re: Do you think anal counts as loosing virginity?

Post by Haunter » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Yes, I think so.

I know some months ago there was a nice thread more or less about "what is for you the line of losing virginity?". I suggest interested readers to go through it...
Think, it's free ;-)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:40 pm

I count the act of having sex, regardless ofwhich hole is penetrated, as losing you virginity.

You can, once you've had sex, break it down into vaginal/anal, but, you're still not "virgin".

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Webster's Dictionary defines a virgin as:

noun
1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

It further defines sexual intercourse as:

noun
1. the act carried out for procreation or for pleasure in which, typically, the insertion of the male's erect penis into the female's vagina is followed by rhythmic thrusting usually culminating in orgasm...

Sexual union between humans involving genital contact

Genital contact is defined as:

adjective
1. of, relating to, or noting reproduction.

So, I guess there is a case to be made someone is, at least linguistically, a virgin.

As well, less than half the respondents in one study did not consider anal sex as virginity loss.

So, I guess it's all dependent on one's definition of virginity. Personally, I think anything called sex is loss of virginity, short of sexting... LOL Oral sex, anal sex, and of course vaginal sex.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:33 am

analgirl98 wrote:I count the act of having sex, regardless ofwhich hole is penetrated, as losing you virginity.

You can, once you've had sex, break it down into vaginal/anal, but, you're still not "virgin".

Agreed, absolutely. This is what I always go by. If you have had sex, you are not a virgin. But you might still be a vaginal, oral or anal virgin if you haven't had sex that way.

gromm

Post by gromm » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 pm

regin wrote:Let's assume two virgins have anal sex male is giving, female receiving. What do you think?

Let's assume two virgins have anal sex, the male is giving, and the other male is receiving. What do you think?

Hell, that means that two guys can fuck each other in the ass thousands of times, and they'll be total virgins!

Or, um, not.

Sorry. Oral sex counts. Or anything where you get off together really. Virgin means untouched. So there.

marjan

Post by marjan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:16 am

From my viewpoint, coined by being brought up in Europe, virginity persists. Both might have anal sex daily for years and maintain their virginity. For anything else one would like to express, I would choose to say "they have lost their anal virginity". I consider people of both sexes who have never tried anal "anal virgins". The good point of my understanding is that everybody after losing his or her virginity, has still another spare virginity left to lose ;)

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:21 am

In a 'western' context, having any penetrative sex probably counts. But in many places in the world where there can be real consequences for young women who lose their vaginal virginity before marriage, considering anal only as not being a loss of virginity is important. 'Shaming' the family, as stupid as that might sound in the 'West,' can be dangerous for young women. Especially if the woman becomes pregnant out of marriage! So, if it allows a woman to enjoy consensual intimacy and is an acceptable form of contraception, sure, I am happy to consider that person still a technical virgin.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Sex is sex. ergo, if you have sex you'e not a virgin. period.

tomanderson999

Post by tomanderson999 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:47 am

I'd say anal does count as losing one's virginity. Having said that, I know mindsets can vary based on beliefs, etc. I had a Catholic girlfriend in college in which our sex life was usually a combo of oral, teasing her clit and anal. I also have a bit of a foot fetish too and I was able to fool around and enjoy her feet from time to time too. Her vagina was off limits as she wanted to remain a 'virgin' until she was married. It was good while it lasted as we parted ways when we finished college.