Do you think anal counts as loosing virginity?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Sir Butts-a-Lot

Re: Do you think anal counts as loosing virginity?

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:21 am

Yeah it absolutely counts lol and penetration in my opinion is sex. There’s so many forms but sex is sex after all no matter what hole you use. Everyone’s definition is different, but that’s my interpretation of it.

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:46 pm

I think it depends on how you look at it ..

Technically - no . The hymen doesn’t get broken therefore your still a virgin . It’s pretty common practice for certain race and religions that need to be virgin for marriage to have anal sex before marriage so their Hymen stays intact

Tash xoxox

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:07 pm

In soutern of Italy people are very catholic and women should be virgins at marriage. So most girls take it up the ass and mouth till marriage. Because they are technical still virgins all is well 😆

I always laughed at this like maybe they sucked 30 cocks but are “virgin”
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lizzz

Post by Lizzz » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:50 pm

I went looking for my lost virginity 🙃 I didn't find it but I found my keys, a remote, a thumb drive, and $1.78 in coins.

sana

Post by sana » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:20 am

I know a lot of girls who are vaginal virgins on their wedding day, but have had anal and given lots of blowjobs before.
They are mostly considered virgins on their wedding night.

I have one friend who used to go to adult cinemas weekly and only suck dicks. She must have sucked 2-5 dicks a week since she was 19 and got married when she was 23. So do the maths.

Its important for Indian girls to be virgins on their wedding night. So I would defend that without vaginl penetration they should be still considered virgins.

Most girls need the intimacy and sexual connection. You cant really get these things from blowjob- its more a means to fulfil an urge (i still love giving blowjobs btw). Kissing and masturbation I think you can get some level of connection, but there is still some distance compared to being penetrated. (i am still new to it to advise/decide if vaginal or anal makes a better intimate connection)

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:42 am

I lost my anal virginity before my vaginal. My boyfriend at the time was more interested in my ass which worked for me also. I lost my vaginal virginity after just over 4 months. If I wanted to be a nun I could have kept my hymen intact and he could have his way with my ass!!

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:44 pm

I honestly don't think the idea of "virginity" makes much sense. You could say someone is inexperienced in one way or another, but not having had a cock in *one specific orifice* is supposed to make you special? That's rather weird.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:56 pm

My girlfriend was almost 50 when became a couple. She says it feels like she lost her virginity when she started having sex with me.

Mentally that is.

To her all that happened before she met me was worthless and something she had to endure because it comes with being in a relationship or being married.

Sonyeah, the whole virginity thing is very outdated. Too bad so many religions make so much more out of it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:38 am

I'm curious, so a question for those to whom virginity is an important concept: Does a *guy* lose his virginity when he has anal sex with a girl? Or does he need to have vaginal sex for it to count?