Terrible sex life

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Terrible sex life

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 am

Have you talked with her about why she doesn't like anal? What are the actual reasons? Most of those can be worked around if someone is willing to try, or it can be a deeper issue (a fear that anal is only something that "sluts" enjoy, etc., not respectable married women, or something else entirely).

John

Post by John » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:52 am

Everytime I ask the only answer I get is that it's uncomfortable but when we did engage in anal her orgasms where so explosive and intense that I just knew she would be an addict but that still hasn't happened. So I told her I think it's all in her head because her body loves it.

F655A

Post by F655A » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 am

This sounds so much like my own marriage, I'm only glad to hear I'm not alone in being stuck in such a vexing situation.

I can offer the advice that you don't want to hear:
- If you have reached this impasse, despite your obvious efforts to be understanding and adaptable, no amount of further effort is going to change her mind.
- Don't be boorish, boyish or in a bad mood about it, because it will only compound making matters between you worse.
- Learn to totally enjoy, and immerse yourself in, whatever sexuality she sincerely does desire to share with you. It will be far worse if you muddy the waters with churlish behavior, and she stops wanting sex with you altogether. I've been there, have done that, and am still doing it 10 years later. (Oh, I've corrected my childish bad behavior for sure, but the damage done years ago remains alive in her mind as if it were yesterday. She never lets go of anything.)
- If you remain obsessed with anal, as I have, then it may be an aspect of your life you'll need to explore as your own personal journey, an aspect in which she has shown she can't be expected to share with you, so don't try.
- Finally, once you have divested yourself of all need to make her come around to your way, you really never know what she might some day come up with, once she receives no more pressure from you.