How wide have you stretched your ass?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Mickfergs89

How wide have you stretched your ass?

Post by Mickfergs89 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Hey my girl friend wants to be able to gape as big as she possibly can. Her ass gapes around 2 to 3 inches at the moment after we have sex and use toys. How big have any other girls gaped?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: How wide have you stretched your ass?

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 am

What techniques and toys do you use to work on her gape?

Mickfergs89

Post by Mickfergs89 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:03 am

Butt plugs and dildos start of small and slowly work up to the bigger toys we have. She doesn't seem to be getting any bigger of a gape though and the toys we have seem to be as big as she can take

EverExpandingHole

Post by EverExpandingHole » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm

I've been plugging for several years, off & on. My frequency & size have increased quite a bit since I retired. The more often I plug, keeping me stretched, the easier it is to go large. I'm up to a 2.75" diameter plug now.

DonutHole

Post by DonutHole » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:52 pm

The biggest I’ve taken in my ass yet was a cucumber with a 2.5” diameter. I loved it but my hole felt so sore afterwards, and I was only able to take about 4” in length.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:57 am

We use an inflatable butt plug to train. We recently got to a stage where she can get her whole hand inside me and form a fist. She prefers to keep her ass tight and have her pussy fisted instead. But she will gape an inch or so during sex, which is always nice to see.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:22 pm

We have been doing consistent nightly plugging for almost a year to passively stretch my opening. We were hoping to get it to the point that it would stay open and ready with a small 1-2 cm gape. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened. However it's helped a lot with flexibility and responsiveness and my anus now relaxes easily and starts to open a tiny bit when I start thinking about anal and especially when I'm anticipating actually being penetrated right away. It wasn't quite what we were hoping for but still a very nice result from the consistent training.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.