Much needed progress

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
John

Much needed progress

Post by John » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Good news everyone my wife and I have made alot of progress. Come to find out the reason she says anal is uncomfortable is because it makes her feel dirty and slutty so I talked to her and told her no one else knows and I love it and I think it makes her sexy so don't let the lack of sex get in the way because we are probably going to start doing it again here soon just have to let her recover from hemorrhoid operation.

Canassman

Re: Much needed progress

Post by Canassman » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Glad to hear about this positive turn of events. I feel like open & honest communication is essential to a good relationship, and particularly for an anal centric or AO relationship. While my wife can enjoy some dirty talk & being called an anal slut at times, I have often felt the opposite, that anal is a deeply intimate, loving & romantic act. You may want to reassure her abt your own feelings abt anal, abt your love for her, and make anal especially loving and romantic for her to demonstrate this... make sure any mundane worries she may have arevaddressed (work, Home, children, etc - just be a considerate partner), create a comfortable environment - music, pleasing scents, perhaps flowers or something she feels makes her feel loved & treasured. Lots of foreplay - cuddling, kissing, etc. Then anal centric sexual attention, touching, stroking, tonguing, etc. Make sure u both know anal is the goal so she empties her recyum before the session - u want her feeling as comfortable as possible. Lots of loving attention like this was a big part of my wife becoming not only comfortable with anal, but craving it.

John

Post by John » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:15 am

Definitely agree with you I have been working on it for a while, asking about it, and why she feels uncomfortable and she always said idk but the last time we talked about it I ask if it made her feel slutty or dirty and she said yes so I explained that no one but us knows and I think it's sexy. Plus it's my favorite form of sex.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Keep at it - making her feel loved and stress the intimate connection, and then she will feel it too. Keep us updated on progress, I’m rooting for ya!

John

Post by John » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:02 am

I appreciate it I'm hoping it will be very soon because I really miss the feeling of a nice tight ass around my manhood.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:34 am

I’m glad she came around to the idea! I know you were hitting a wall in your progress previously! Very happy for you, just like canassman said if it helps her to feel better about it you can relate that it is not slutty and deeply intimate. I mean with a woman I personally feel that that’s the most intimate and closest I can be with a girl as that’s full trust right there to allow someone into her ass. That’s how I look at it anyway :) glad things are looking up!

John

Post by John » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:42 am

Thanks we haven't done it yet but I hope that it's right around the corner because it has been a long time since I have been inside an ass.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:49 am

John wrote:Thanks we haven't done it yet but I hope that it's right around the corner because it has been a long time since I have been inside an ass.

Great to hear, definitely keep us posted! Cheers!

John

Post by John » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 am

Good morning everyone. My wife and I have made a huge breakthrough, last night we tried anal for the first time in a long time , possibly two years or so. But to my disappointment I couldn't keep it hard long enough to get full penetration I could only get the head in and it would bend and come out from lack of hardness but the determination my wife had to give it to me was amazing she wasn't gonna give up until I finally got frustrated enough that I just made her cum from oral then we laid in bed for a while but she did everything to try to give it to me. So that being said it was the best night ever besides not being able to finish what we started.

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Why couldn’t you get hard with access to a beautiful love hole

Tashxox