Do you still get wet !!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Do you still get wet !!

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm

If I fuck my girlfriend missionary, I can see her pussy going from sweetly closed to opened up and dripping wet, just from fucking her asshole. I love it. Nothing beats seeing her get so horny while her ass gets it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:27 pm

Analbarbie wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:08 pm
ThTs interesting . For me as of late I barely get wet any more .

Same here.

My wife's vagina is very different from regular ones due to her medical condition. It's naturaly really dry. And it's always closed. Barely has mucus

In her very particular case it never gets wet. There's simply no response in there. It says totaly closed burried down in my wife's major bush.

We make love we use the spoon position, the lotus, and the 69 for oral sex, so I never get to see it or her clit.

It's like there is nothing in there.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:37 am

For me yes, without a fail and big time
I think the reason is I love anal sensation plus my huge fetish and kink over it. So my mind sync with physical chemistry well during anal.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 am

Below is the post I wrote in april 2022.

Meanwhile I’ve noticed she doesn’t nearly get as wet anymore. Like her pussy went dorment. She enjoys anal more then ever but her pussy doesn’t have the same respons it used to have.
Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm
If I fuck my girlfriend missionary, I can see her pussy going from sweetly closed to opened up and dripping wet, just from fucking her asshole. I love it. Nothing beats seeing her get so horny while her ass gets it.

Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:52 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 am
Below is the post I wrote in april 2022.

Meanwhile I’ve noticed she doesn’t nearly get as wet anymore. Like her pussy went dorment. She enjoys anal more then ever but her pussy doesn’t have the same respons it used to have.
Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm

I guess it's only natural since her brain/body knows that her vagina is starting to be useless. So It's starts to slowly shutdown her. I won't be surprised if it comes to a point that it won't open or gets wet any more.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.