Do you still get wet !!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Analbarbie

Do you still get wet !!

Post by Analbarbie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:08 pm

My question is to the other AO ladies , or AO couples here ..

Does your pussy still get wet ? For me I find it does but nowhere near what it used to get before I was anal only

Tash xox

GoodGirl0601

Re: Do you still get wet !!

Post by GoodGirl0601 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:00 pm

YES! Very much so!!! However, it's SO much wetter while doing anal. My husband said yesterday he could see it dripping it was so wet.

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:08 pm

ThTs interesting . For me as of late I barely get wet any more .

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Yes, a lot. It's difficult for me to get 'wet' down there without anal-something. Any anal play, penetration, etc gets me going very easily.

I actually like anal because of this and anal is the short path to orgasms for me.
Last edited by minorkeyes on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 am

My wife's vagina becomes very wet and engorged during anal sex. That's part of the pleasure of performing missionary anal, to see her empty vagina with is juices running down to my cock in her ass.

AnxiouslyAnal

Post by AnxiouslyAnal » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:00 pm

My wife gets insanely wet during anal. More than she did during vaginal sex. If I had to guess I'd think it was because of the kink factor of being anal only. Vaginal sex was the norm for a long time ... when we started doing anal only, she'd get much more in a submissive mind-set, we'd focus more on orgasm denial, and she would just flood in a way she never had previously.

Also, and I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but the heat coming off of her pussy during anal is super intense now. I don't remember her ever feeling so hot when we did vaginal sex. But, if we're doing missionary, and I'm really pressed against her, the heat and wetness coming out of her pussy against my pubic area is so intense that I cum almost instantly.

I know that sounds weird. I don't know how else to explain it.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:27 am

I get very wet during anal sex. Never had vaginal so no idea if more or less wet than that, but, I've been told that it's sexy when it drips :)

Megs

Post by Megs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:35 pm

I get suuuper wet during anal. More so than vaginal. I'm always a dripping mess during and afterwards.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:50 am

Megs wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:35 pm
I get suuuper wet during anal. More so than vaginal. I'm always a dripping mess during and afterwards.

My AO girl has a squirt fest during anal!!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:39 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 am
My wife's vagina becomes very wet and engorged during anal sex. That's part of the pleasure of performing missionary anal, to see her empty vagina with is juices running down to my cock in her ass.

With you on that. It's lovely to se her empty wet pussy during sex