AO Men: Why Anal ONLY?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
gracie

Re: AO Men: Why Anal ONLY?

Post by gracie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Thanks, guys. But still... most of these answers are about why you like/prefer anal. Got that. No mystery there. I think most men do. My curiosity is very specifically the appeal of anal ONLY from a male point of view. In other words, why would you prefer to not include vaginal sex?

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:40 am

It's an age when vaginas have become ordinary. Anal (done right) requires a special kind of relationship and some skill and care from both parties.

For some of us, leaving out PIV makes sex an equal opportunity activity, setting aside restrictive gender roles and practices and enabling us to focus more clearly on the other person.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

johnywest

Post by johnywest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:36 am

To answer the "ONLY" part, for me it's all about peace of mind, feeling accepted and not being judged.

In a regular (vaginal and anal) relationships I would always be uncomfortable and concerned. How much anal is too much anal for her? Does she think it's weird I focus so much on her asshole? How much vaginal do I have to go through before I can ask for anal again so she doesn't think I'm weird? Will she be in the mood for anal tonight? Or even worse, does she even like anal? All these thought would be crossing my mind and impacting my performance.

I feel so relieved that my wife knows that every time we get naked we are doing only anal and foreplay. I've never been happier!
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:22 am

For me it's the intimate sharing of mind-melting orgasms. Pussy sex just doesn't *do* that at the same level.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:30 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:43 am

A woman's vagina doesn't appeal to me on nearly the same level as her ass. When I see an asshole, I want to have sex with it. When I see a pussy, I don't have that urge. Anal is just so much more intense, sexual, pleasure-oriented… why waste time on something lesser? When you see a woman properly enjoying good anal, it's hard to ever have the desire to return to vaginal.

Analfiend

Post by Analfiend » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm

I agree with most of the reasons already posted in this thread. I'd like to add a couple of own specifically for the ONLY part of the question.

With casual relationships I love the power, that she is giving herself to me. I use her body for my pleasure. I love that it is up to me to be gentle or rough with her. This power is very addicting and I love it.

With a friend with benefits or more traditional relationship I will be much more loving with her. We can have gentle sensual anal as well as the rougher stuff as well. So, I think the answer for me is power. I love the position it puts me in and the trust that is shown by her.

Vaginal ruins that for me and is a huge turn off. I don't like to even see the word.

http://www.analonlyasia.tumblr.com

AndyX28

Post by AndyX28 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:56 pm

I don't like this wetting pussies anymore.
Anal is more intimate....I like when girls are thrilled, between pain and pleasure....
Pussy should be under Control, with pircing or needles.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:30 am

I think we have talked about this a little in PMs, but for me it is because vaginal is kinda a turn off for me. Anal to me is the natural way to have recreational sex, and I don't want kids till I feel like I am ready to have kids. And when that time comes it will still be very limited vaginal penetration because I cant keep it up strictly doing vaginal. It will be anal till I'm just about to cum. I love every part of women, but procreational sex is a turn off for me. So for me, AO is only natural.
The Sgt

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun May 06, 2018 7:56 am

johnywest wrote: How much anal is too much anal for her? Does she think it's weird I focus so much on her asshole? How much vaginal do I have to go through before I can ask for anal again so she doesn't think I'm weird? Will she be in the mood for anal tonight?

That describes where I am right now. Even though she likes anal sex I still can't shake off the worries and a little anxiety as though the interest she has will slip away.

In response to the original question, from my own point of view as a man I think there are two reasons for wanting AO. One is the obvious that it feels 100% better so there really is no need to have vaginal again if it were up to me. The second is that I believe in more traditional gender roles, where the man takes the lead in things, including sexually. These days society has lost sight of the differences between the sexes and now pretends that we should all behave the same way and that differences in gender are just a social construct. So women should be more submissive and feminine. Despite all the drive for equality and so on in the last 50 years can anyone say that men and women are even happier for it?

In case anyone misunderstands, I'm not a misogynist. I believe men and women are of equal worth, but different.