Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
kingsman

Re: Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

Post by kingsman » Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 am

analsexonly wrote: The anus is highly optimized for sex, with one of the most dense concentrations of nerves, multiple orgasm trigger points along its length, and an ideal shape and size to accommodate a penis, so it would make sense that it serves a function evolutionarily for society. As overpopulation continues to become an issue, I expect humanity will continue to evolve towards an anal only default.

I'd agree with that. There has to be a reason that people have been doing it forever and that it feels so good for both.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Probably not due to anything related to pleasure. Many women don't always want get pregnant again after having kids. So they might be more likely engage in non-vaginal sex.

But there is nothing else to pregnancy or giving birth that makes anal more appealing.

There are more downside to anal during and after pregnancy. Spoiler: women very often get hernias and hemmoroids from pregnancy.

Source: I am a woman, have kids and take it up my ass.

Silentmember

Post by Silentmember » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:31 am

For my wife who is currently pregnant 3 months so far it's mainly to reduce stress and fear. We ran into a miscarriage on our first attempt at a baby and this time we actually have one with a strong heartbeat. Any signs of blood or pains that can potentially happen through vaginal sex while pregnant cause concern for her and places stress on both of us. In the times we tried vaginal sex she bled and spotted. While the spotting and pains are normal it's made vaginal sex unenjoyable and not wanted by both of us. Sex has always been a normal aspect in our lives and to remove it caused additional frustrations.

My wife and I have had anal sex only a handful of times in our 7 years of being together but the times that we did we both enjoyed it. So to not remove sex out of our lives I asked if she would like to be AO more as a joke but with mild interest. She was a little hesitant at first but after a few days she wanted to give it a shot because of the lack of sexual intimacy in our lives. So we have been AO for over a month now and both much happier. While we still talk about vaginal sex it has shown that doing anal has been more pleasurable for both of us. Orgasms for her prior to AO has only happened by fingering or clitoral stimulation. We found out that orgasms are possible for her through anal and a more enjoyable experience since she gets off be my penis alone which is something she's always wanted. The interest in anal has definitely shown by our increased sexual activity and anticipation for the next time we can do it again. Idk if it will be a lifelong commitment for AO but our sex lives as of now reflect that it's definitely possible.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 pm

It depends more on the generation than on being a mother, my mother considers anal something satanic and unnatural, like many women of her generation, however the girls of my generation almost all have do anal, even if they are not AO
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 am

My Nat is a mother and experimented with anal only afterwards and doesn't want to be pregnant again so that fits the hypothesis originally proposed in the first post.
julietagc wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 pm
It depends more on the generation than on being a mother, my mother considers anal something satanic and unnatural, like many women of her generation, however the girls of my generation almost all have do anal, even if they are not AO

If true this goes against the original hypothesis to a certain point, unless these young ladies of julietagc's generation will maybe use anal more in the future as/when they becomes mother's themselves, as its less taboo for them?

I am presuming here their interest in anal is curiosity rather than thinking ahead!

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:39 am

nightowl wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 am
My Nat is a mother and experimented with anal only afterwards and doesn't want to be pregnant again so that fits the hypothesis originally proposed in the first post.
julietagc wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 pm

If true this goes against the original hypothesis to a certain point, unless these young ladies of julietagc's generation will maybe use anal more in the future as/when they becomes mother's themselves, as its less taboo for them?

I am presuming here their interest in anal is curiosity rather than thinking ahead!

Try it yes it is for curiosity, but this is how it all begins, they are more open to try anal, as they will be in the future, I dont know, but the fact of being or not being a mother has not been the key factor in this.

I only answered from what I have seen, even though this does not support the original hypothesis of this post, maybe that hypothesis is not entirely correct and there are other factors that are not being considered.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

CuriousKitten

Post by CuriousKitten » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:05 am

I enjoyed anal way more before having kids actually!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 am

Silentmember wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:31 am
For my wife who is currently pregnant 3 months so far it's mainly to reduce stress and fear. We ran into a miscarriage on our first attempt at a baby and this time we actually have one with a strong heartbeat. Any signs of blood or pains that can potentially happen through vaginal sex while pregnant cause concern for her and places stress on both of us. In the times we tried vaginal sex she bled and spotted. While the spotting and pains are normal it's made vaginal sex unenjoyable and not wanted by both of us. Sex has always been a normal aspect in our lives and to remove it caused additional frustrations.

My wife and I have had anal sex only a handful of times in our 7 years of being together but the times that we did we both enjoyed it. So to not remove sex out of our lives I asked if she would like to be AO more as a joke but with mild interest. She was a little hesitant at first but after a few days she wanted to give it a shot because of the lack of sexual intimacy in our lives. So we have been AO for over a month now and both much happier. While we still talk about vaginal sex it has shown that doing anal has been more pleasurable for both of us. Orgasms for her prior to AO has only happened by fingering or clitoral stimulation. We found out that orgasms are possible for her through anal and a more enjoyable experience since she gets off be my penis alone which is something she's always wanted. The interest in anal has definitely shown by our increased sexual activity and anticipation for the next time we can do it again. Idk if it will be a lifelong commitment for AO but our sex lives as of now reflect that it's definitely possible.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it sounds like you're having a wonderful time together being AO and that it's working very well for her pregnancy, which is a great time to make the transition to anal only for both the reasons that you mention and because switching to anal after having kids is becoming more and more common.

I'd encourage having a conversation once the pregnancy is over and see if staying anal only is something that you're both curious about and trying to continue forward with AO if there's interest, taking advantage of your months of experience already doing it! Let us know how things progress.