Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Mikkey85

Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

Post by Mikkey85 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 am

During my experience with women who loved anal, I realized recently that most of them had children.
I really only had met one women who liked anal which was not a mother. Is it just a random observation? Or can it be that during pregnancy when vaginal sex might be more difficult or just not feeling right, women are discovering anal sex? I think after giving birth, a lot of them probably still stick to anal sex, since they liked it. Another point might be that, the feeling changes, that vaginal sex is not satisfying anymore after giving birth? This is just guessing, and talking from my experience, but I can confirm that a lot of mothers I've been with happily agreed with having anal sex. what do you think?

Regent

Re: Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

Post by Regent » Sat May 05, 2018 11:34 am

Who knows)
My wife tried anal with me after second child. But after all she likes anal (we are not AO) and olways have orgasm after anal sex.
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun May 06, 2018 6:04 am

Not my ex-wife. If anything after becoming a mother things only got worse in the bedroom.

But that's probably just my ex. I think it's entirely possible than many mothers, once they have fulfilled their biological demands (and are therefore no longer broody) move onto greener sexual pastures.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 am

Just to add that I've recently read (could be analsexonly here or his blog) that pregnant women are apparently more likely to suggest anal. I wonder why that might be? Any ideas?

Regent

Post by Regent » Fri May 11, 2018 10:35 am

It's really true. I confirm.
When my wife was pregnant at fifth month, she ask me to take her only up too ass.
At first - she thought than vaginal sex is not god for pregnancy at this time.
At second - she likes anal.
Eventually, we have only anal sex during 3 months after fifth.

P.s. sorry for my English.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sat May 12, 2018 2:07 pm

That's very interesting. I wonder why that could be. Is it hormonal changes during pregnancy or subconscious behaviour because she knows it's better for the baby? I know from my own experience with my wife that there can be huge changes in personality including likes and dislikes during (and after) those 9 months. Could it be natures way of saying you don't need to get pregnant now so have this as a reward? I'd love to know more and if true then why did I miss out when my wife was pregnant :?: :x

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 am

I think not all woman practice Anal during pregnancy.
Some of the pregnant don't make any kind of sex at all.
For me - I just asked my wife to give up her backside))
She agreed despite of her difficult character.

What's other woman think about it?)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 pm

I don't have any actual statistics on this, but I've certainly noticed what seems to be a bit of a trend with women who have given birth finding vaginal less enjoyable and anal more enjoyable after, as well as women enjoying or preferring anal sex during pregnancy.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 am

analsexonly wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 pm
I don't have any actual statistics on this, but I've certainly noticed what seems to be a bit of a trend with women who have given birth finding vaginal less enjoyable and anal more enjoyable after, as well as women enjoying or preferring anal sex during pregnancy.

I would so love to know why. For some reason there is never any real research or statistics on anal sex, yet here we have something which is a real phenomena, or at least worth investigating.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 22, 2018 9:13 am

kingsman wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 am
analsexonly wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 pm

I would so love to know why. For some reason there is never any real research or statistics on anal sex, yet here we have something which is a real phenomena, or at least worth investigating.

A big part of it post-pregnancy is that giving birth alters the vagina, can cause scarring, etc., and can make vaginal sex painful, more sensitive, or just uncomfortable in some women. Some have success with various procedures, practices or just patience, but the better option is just to go anal only and enjoy better pleasure anyway. There have been some women here who had that very situation and transitioned to anal only to make up for the loss of vaginal pleasure.

During pregnancy, it's likely a combination of hormones and the enhanced sex drive in general manifesting itself in different ways for different women.

Just speculation, but another factor could be that once a woman has already had children, her body adjusts as a sort of population-limiting effect and starts to replace vaginal urges with anal to provide a non-reproductive alternative. The anus is highly optimized for sex, with one of the most dense concentrations of nerves, multiple orgasm trigger points along its length, and an ideal shape and size to accommodate a penis, so it would make sense that it serves a function evolutionarily for society. As overpopulation continues to become an issue, I expect humanity will continue to evolve towards an anal only default.