"Challenges"

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
kingsman

"Challenges"

Post by kingsman » Wed May 09, 2018 1:53 pm

I've spent q while reading many of the posts in the challenges sub forum. Is it something in the mindset of the anally inclined that they like to push themselves do you think? I respect the dedication of the women there to push the boundaries way beyond PIV.

kingsman

Re: "Challenges"

Post by kingsman » Fri May 11, 2018 9:58 am

I'm answering my own question :lol: I've decided the best approach to opening up the whole concept with my girlfriend is to suggest an AO weekend or something 'just for the fun and something different'. If it's a success then I hope it becomes a regular and then who knows where that might lead... :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 pm

While some of it for some people is about challenging oneself to push their limits, it's more what you noted in your second comment—for those who are not already AO, a fun and sexy challenge to go anal only for a month or two is an excellent way to get into the routine of being anal only and see for yourself what it's really like, and discover that you actually really enjoy it and want to keep doing it.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 am

It does look highly effective from what I've read. I've still not found the right occasion to ask my girlfriend but it will happen... :) I believe she likes anal enough that if we had enough of a break from vaginal she wouldn't care enough to go back.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 am

I suggest just bringing it up after a really intense anal session when you're both happy and satisfied from anal pleasure, and say you'd like to try having a weekend where you just do anal and nothing else and see how it goes. If she's down for that and you do it, and it's a success, make it a more regular thing, then try to go a few weeks anal only, then a month… or if she's really into it, you might jump ahead a little bit and go for a month sooner. If she likes it after a month, there's no reason to go back to vaginal sex.