8 years on

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: 8 years on

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Sky wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:59 am
Amazing 8 years. Tell me your secret please lol. Because i'm struggling here again my 5 month anal only range was ended last week. It just happened and i'm very dissapointed
I was very little drunk and i when he put in my let say unwanted hole i let it happened.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like it was fairly accidental, though, and your strong disappointment in response to it happening tells you everything you need to know: vaginal is not something you want, and you want to be anal only going forward. I have no doubt that with this strengthened resolve, you'll be able to stay anal only much longer the next time around.

One could argue that since it wasn't really your conscious choice to do vaginal, and your mental state towards being anal only never changed, you didn't really stop being anal only, but that can be a matter of some debate.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:33 am

eagle8210 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:08 pm
I was excited to report 18 months. Wow …… 8 yrs is a long time. Do you feel lose at all after that much anal sex? In the past couple years we have had anal approx 75 times and she is still tight to the point she needs a butt plug or serious rimming to relax a bit. Thanx for the update!!! Cheers.

Long live sodomy !!

Nope, still tighter than a ducks!

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:35 am

Jack wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:34 pm
I can't remember the last time I penetrated Carla's vagina. Sometime before June of 1981. At least 37 years, 4 months. And counting. And it's still fantastic. Every Sunday.

Happy Jack

I hope that's me one day!

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:36 am

analsexonly wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:00 am
Amazing! Congratulations, @analgirl98! That's so wonderful, and I'm honestly really glad to hear that eight years in you still have zero interest in even trying vaginal sex.

Thank you so much, and nope, still zero interest in trying the other, I'm an anal lifer!

Jayy112

Post by Jayy112 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:09 am

8 years, I’d love to find a lovely lady who would be willing to submit her ass to me and only her ass. That’s awesome you’ve made it that long and still enjoy it!

jack.fats

you Rock, guys and gals...

Post by jack.fats » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:25 am

What do I do either than tell you...
"That's awesome!"

Congrats! Your conscious choice to avoid vaginal made my day anyways.