Adjustment period

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

Adjustment period

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 am

How long did it take you before you found you were able to be penetrated anally comfortably and enjoyably?

Or, if you're a man, how long for your wife or girlfriend?

For my wife, I would say she found it quite easy from the very beginning, though it did take a few years before she was happy to do so on a regular basis. It took even longer still, I guess as she matured, to realise that she actually preferred it.

I'm guessing some women are just naturals, in a physical sense but can take some time to get in touch with their feelings, and vice versa.

taylork

Re: Adjustment period

Post by taylork » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:42 pm

It took her about 3 months. We had been doing anal awhile anyhow, and she mostly enjoyed it but it took a bit of preperation and she could get a bit sore next day. We had anal about every other day for those 3 months and she relaxed so much that it wasn't an effort for her anymore and she wasn't sore either. You know the difference when you aren't pressing against a tight hole but you slip in more like with vaginal. I guess it was about the same time she decided she preferred anal too but it took a little bit longer before she would admit it but we were already doing AO then.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 am

taylork wrote: We had anal about every other day for those 3 months and she relaxed so much that it wasn't an effort for her anymore and she wasn't sore either.

That's what I mean. We can have the longest, most intense sessions and she rarely feels anything the next day.
taylork wrote: You know the difference when you aren't pressing against a tight hole but you slip in more like with vaginal.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Partly I think this is due to a greater degree of muscle control and partly the point at which she's doing it "for her" rather than just something that's done to please.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu May 01, 2014 11:02 am

I don't know if we're there yet. She does find it *much* easier than she did at the beginning and prep/penetration is less time/work now. She has opened up more so that I can thrust without much difficulty and she's able to have comfortable sex for longer than just 5 minutes which is obviously a big improvement. Would like to go even longer so I'm hoping that with some plugs we can work on that. So far it has been over a year of weekly anal to get where we are.

CumInAssOnly

Post by CumInAssOnly » Thu May 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Like you Robert I don't think my wife and I are quite there yet. It's still a fair bit of preparation and she feels sore the next day. (I'm not complaining! My wife is amazing and as I said in another thread, anal is the only condom-free sex I get.)

Reading the experiences of others who are farther down the path is a great inspiration. I hope we get to a similar point some day!

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu May 01, 2014 8:13 pm

taylork wrote:It took her about 3 months. We had been doing anal awhile anyhow, and she mostly enjoyed it but it took a bit of preperation and she could get a bit sore next day. We had anal about every other day for those 3 months and she relaxed so much that it wasn't an effort for her anymore and she wasn't sore either. You know the difference when you aren't pressing against a tight hole but you slip in more like with vaginal. I guess it was about the same time she decided she preferred anal too but it took a little bit longer before she would admit it but we were already doing AO then.

did you use plugs or do stretching exercises or some kinda training? partial penetration?

how often do you have anal now? how long can she go for before she gets sore (or do you and her come a bunch of times first and just get exhausted? :)

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 pm

myttia wrote:
taylork wrote:It took her about 3 months. We had been doing anal awhile anyhow, and she mostly enjoyed it but it took a bit of preperation and she could get a bit sore next day. We had anal about every other day for those 3 months and she relaxed so much that it wasn't an effort for her anymore and she wasn't sore either. You know the difference when you aren't pressing against a tight hole but you slip in more like with vaginal. I guess it was about the same time she decided she preferred anal too but it took a little bit longer before she would admit it but we were already doing AO then.

did you use plugs or do stretching exercises or some kinda training? partial penetration?

how often do you have anal now? how long can she go for before she gets sore (or do you and her come a bunch of times first and just get exhausted? :)

No we never used plugs or anything like that. The only training or stretching we did was just increasing the amount of anal.

We have anal about 4-5 times a week. She doesn't get sore anymore. I guess she is just lucky and some girls have a real stretchy anus or something

Fadiyah

Post by Fadiyah » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 pm

When I first started, it was rough. I think finally getting with the right guy is what helped me adjust. Once the bond of trust was there, of mutual love and respect, the rest came rather easily. Now, I can't imagine living any other way.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Fadiyah wrote:When I first started, it was rough. I think finally getting with the right guy is what helped me adjust. Once the bond of trust was there, of mutual love and respect, the rest came rather easily. Now, I can't imagine living any other way.

Like any sex really, it gets better as you learn more about each other.