Proof that the anus was meant for sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
th02

Proof that the anus was meant for sex?

Post by th02 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Can anyone post evidence that the anus’s secondary purpose is sex? Would be helpful!

zarafan

Re: Proof that the anus was meant for sex?

Post by zarafan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:34 am

I'd say this is one of those instances where, to quote the English expression, the proof is in the pudding?!

analla

Post by analla » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:07 am

The rectum is open ended, unlike vagina. This means that there is no discomfort in the cases where the guy's penis size is large and the woman's vagina relatively small. There is no hitting of the cervix, which allows for complete, deep penetration.
The purpose of the distal colon is, in fact, to absorb fluids, salts, and other nutrients which were not digested before, to form a feces out of the semi-digested fluid that comes from the small intestine. That means that any semen which ends up in the colon will be quickly and effectively absorbed. Male semen has a lot of benefits for a woman, including an antideppressive effect.
Add to that the fact that the sphincter muscle puts a lot of pressure on a man's penis, unlike vagina which is equally wide in its entire length. That creates a milking effect on a man's cock while it thrusts during anal sex. It practically milks the semen out of the male's penis.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:14 am

I don't think you'll find the kind of scientific proof I think yo are looking for. How can you prove that any part of a person is "meant" for anything? Lungs are great at extracting oxygen from the air but were they "meant" for that? It all depends on the definition of meant as well. To many that implies a design or purpose, which I reject personally.

Whatever, I don't think it can be proven either way. What I do know is that the anus is great for sex and I don't think we need look any further than that. Isn't that enough "proof"? It feels great and has benefits for giver and receiver and it's been common through recorded history.

If you say "are humans using an adapting the anus to fill a sexual function?" then sure I can go along with that. Long ago I would have scoffed at the idea it had a sexual purpose, thinking it was just a tight hole people were taking advantage of, but given how well it works I'd say it's intended in the same way that anything in nature can be said to be intended. Especially recently after experiencing the massive positive effect its having on my relationship.

Last thing is I'd disagree with notions of primary or secondary purpose as both can be seen as equally valid. How about "dual purpose" instead? :D

analla

Post by analla » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 am

I agree with kingsman in the sense that there is no such thing as "meant to be" for sex. There is no such thing as a designed, custom-made, perfect "sex hole" that would satisfy every man and woman on the planet. The vagina is far from perfect in that regard. Not many women are able to have vaginal orgasms and many, if not majority, of men prefer the feeling of anus.
However, I do feel that the anal cavity has some advantages over vagina, for the reasons I mentioned before.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:51 am

Methinks its more of a case of serendipity. Because of its close proximity to the sexual organs the anus gets to lift a ride along. And since it helps that when animals need to defecate they can feel that need it made evolutionary sense to extend the nerves to that area rather then use new ones. Nature never throws anything away and prefers ad hoc solutions to completely new design. Metaphorically speaking as there is no real design other then sheer random luck and evolutionary pressures.

TL/DR: It's a fortunate coincidence, just enjoy it.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:32 pm

I cant give any proof but if you think about it if the anus wasn't meant for sex then why so many of us want to have anal sex or anal only? Anyway there are so many physical coincidences its got to be true like how the rectum is just the right size and shape for a guy, or how the rectal valves are in just the right place to stimulate the head of the penis. Then there is how good it feels to both girls and guys and how both get better orgasms from anal. Not only that but its been shown that women are more likely to orgasm from anal than any other kind if sex. Plus how a girls anus and rectum contract during orgasm which doesn't have any purpose unless its meant to be. And there is all the health benefits from semen thats is much better absorbed in the rectum and colon than in the vagina.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:59 pm

taylork wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:32 pm
I cant give any proof but if you think about it if the anus wasn't meant for sex then why so many of us want to have anal sex or anal only? Anyway there are so many physical coincidences its got to be true like how the rectum is just the right size and shape for a guy, or how the rectal valves are in just the right place to stimulate the head of the penis. Then there is how good it feels to both girls and guys and how both get better orgasms from anal. Not only that but its been shown that women are more likely to orgasm from anal than any other kind if sex. Plus how a girls anus and rectum contract during orgasm which doesn't have any purpose unless its meant to be. And there is all the health benefits from semen thats is much better absorbed in the rectum and colon than in the vagina.

Thing is, humans excel at pattern recognition. As a caveman this helped us discern between what things were food, which things were weren't and which things were just plain out dangerous. But its also why we assign meaning and reason to things, and probably why we invented deities. Good things, or bad things happen to us, there must be a reason, enter whateverishisorhername.

Biologically it makes no sense to have an additional organ for sex, as our sole function in nature is to reproduce. If we engage in sex without reproduction we fail in nature. But life, and the universe is full of 'happy' coincidences that may not have been intended as such, but still work out anyway. Our bodies are the result of millions of years of evolution. There is new stuff inside, there's old stuff inside that's been around since before the dinosaurs, like the reptilian part of our brains. And there's some stuff that just plainly makes no sense at all. Like how our teeth are built. Sharks grow teeth all the time, they lose teeth all the time and regrow them. We on the other hand only get two sets of teeth, and if we lose the final version that's it. And god forbid if they get damaged and/or start to ache because then your life will be a living hell. Where's the evolutionary function of that?

Or bodies were not intelligently designed, and if they were we should sue the designer for doing such a pisspoor job. There's lots of stuff that doesn't work right, or hardly at all. And some things work in unexpected ways that they come with additional benefits. But if you're convinced that the anus was designed for sex, well what about our mouths and hands? We use those for sex too? Is the mouth also designed for sex as you can fit an average penis inside? Or the hand as it can perfectly grip the penis?

Sky

Post by Sky » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:12 am

Interesting theories.