Is denial of orgasm in disguise one of the main appeals of anal only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
notnice66

Re: Is denial of orgasm in disguise one of the main appeals of anal only?

Post by notnice66 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Yosemitespam, you made me flinch in remembered pain when you wrote: When she gets off (not even slightly subtle) , we usually finish up with me in the front. Long time ago I got a nasty infection from a guy moving from arse to vag. Plus, almost as bad, a humiliating lecture from my doctor. So I hope you clean your dick before you do that!!

TinaK

Post by TinaK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:43 pm

I think it is a kind of chastity

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:45 pm

notnice66 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:50 pm
Yosemitespam, you made me flinch in remembered pain when you wrote: When she gets off (not even slightly subtle) , we usually finish up with me in the front. Long time ago I got a nasty infection from a guy moving from arse to vag. Plus, almost as bad, a humiliating lecture from my doctor. So I hope you clean your dick before you do that!!

I agree with you on that. My wife very, very rarely wants my penis in her vagina anymore. However if I go there after going anal. I ALWAYS wash with soap & water before I go in her pussy only once in her mouth. And that one time she used a number of wet wipes to clean me.