Remission

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Marquis

Remission

Post by Marquis » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Has anyone experience a remission in their pursuit of AO in their relationship that wants to talk about it?

What happened? Were you able to get back on track?

marcus

Re: Remission

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Not really a remission as such. More like a brief blip. A few years back my wife started mentioning vaginal sex again. I've no idea where that came from. Perhaps because we had been AO some time she had forgotten what it was like. So we tried vaginal again. It wasn't great, it was hard to keep aroused and she obviously didn't get much out of it. After a few years solely anal with the intensity of that it seemed so mundane and ordinary. It wasn't repeated.

What I will add was that after so long I really noticed the difference. Vaginal felt really weird: wet (not in the way I'm used to), loose (I missed not being gripped by her anus), and most of all very very cool.

But we didn't have any problems getting back on track.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Yes after our first month or so of trying anal only my gf wanted to have vaginal on and off for a while. I think maybe we had rushed it or like with marcus's wife she wanted to experience it again to remind herself or something. I'm not really sure. We did talk about it a little but she was confused about how she felt. But she did know how much it meant to me so we kept on trying. About that time i went through some troubles (death in the family) and i think she was just try to comfort me as we went back to all anal again. I think she was steadily enjoying the anal side more and more but what made the final decision was when she quit her birth control. I suggested that but she decided for herself in the end. That was a few month later so all in all i guess we went back for a month or so, but as you see it was complicated so not one thing got us back on track.

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 pm

I don't know if remission is the right word for it but the first few times I steered girlfriends towards AO it was never a straight switch from VO or V&A to AO but more of a gradual process where you might have weeks of AO punctuated by the isolated V&A incident (always at her instigation). I have successfully converted a few relationships to AO and each time I've found the best policy was not to talk exactly about it (It's a little different with my wife because we've been AO from the start and we just have a stronger connection than I had with my exes) because people can be inhibited talking about sex. Plus it's way more easy for a woman to go along with an AO regime as it happens than to verbally admit that that's what she's doing. The flipside of that is that there's no discussion about why there's no vaginal sex any more - it's just left unsaid - so there's no particular reason not to have vaginal sex if she decides to go for it on a whim. Each time the vag incident happened I never made a big deal and the session usually concluded with anal anyway which had a reassuring "normal" feeling about it. Once she starts saying "wrong hole" or forgoing contraception then you know remission is unlikely.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:13 am

When we first started having anal sex, we never had AO. We would always start in her vagina and move to her ass. For many years my wife and I would start with vaginal sex and end with anal. As my wife and I gravitated more and more toward the anal end of the spectrum, we had less and less vaginal, and more and more anal, until we began having anal only sessions on a regular basis. Then my wife asked me if I would care if we only had anal sex (no, please don't make my dream come true... LOL). Since that time, we've never even considered vaginal sex again. I've asked her a couple of times if she thought she wanted to try it again. She said, "No, why would I ever want to do that again. Anal sex is so much better."