Anal Only Tattoos

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Hitman1386

Re: Anal Only Tattoos

Post by Hitman1386 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:35 pm

I asked my wife about getting the word ANAL with a crown above it on her left ass cheek. She said no. May have to look into temp tattoos or body paints & stencils.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:04 am

If I were to have one - though I am not quite anal only, but in support of the general idea - I would just have the asterisk in a circle logo that this site uses. It would look like a red hot chilli peppers tat at a glance, but those in the know would recognise it. Would be great for it to become a known and used symbol of sexuality )x(

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:41 pm

May I suggest a chocolate starfish around the belly button? Something like this:
chocolate starfish.jpg
chocolate starfish.jpg (85.11 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
The belly button entrance should be tattooed just like an anus, for a realistic design.

It's a tasteful tattoo, If anyone asks it's just a starfish, it can be shown anywhere and I think that almost every anal lover know's their true meaning.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:10 am

The best I saw was a little tattoo above her asshole saying

“please spit first”

I think it’s the most erotic message a woman can put there.

My girlfriend (who is totally not into tattoo’s) is playing with the (my) name’s hole with a line leading to her asshole. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:19 pm

I had this idea.
I was about to have a tattoo ( small font ) on wrist in a different language so others won't be disturbed or lured by it. Just for self entertainment.
A german friend said " analhure"mean anal whore in german. It's really rare my locals will figure it out if I had it like "ana lahu' re" . But then it came to my attention that I can't handle needles 😁. So I never had a tattoo.

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:59 pm

I’d be down wit a tattoo like that also. Don’t know any tattoo guys though. Anyone in Dallas know somebody?

What should I get?
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

icktar

Post by icktar » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:09 am

Awesome

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 pm

Lisbon_Couple wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:41 pm
May I suggest a chocolate starfish around the belly button? Something like this:

chocolate starfish.jpg

The belly button entrance should be tattooed just like an anus, for a realistic design.

It's a tasteful tattoo, If anyone asks it's just a starfish, it can be shown anywhere and I think that almost every anal lover know's their true meaning.

I showed my wife and she loved the chocolate starfish! Perfect for her butt cheek.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:34 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 pm
Lisbon_Couple wrote:

chocolate starfish.jpg

I showed my wife and she loved the chocolate starfish! Perfect for her butt cheek.

I'm glad she liked it 8-)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:23 pm

Lisbon_Couple wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:34 pm
Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 pm
Lisbon_Couple wrote:

chocolate starfish.jpg

I'm glad she liked it 8-)

By the way, I’m also a lucky man… and I’m also married to an anal goddess!