Coconut oil for anal lube

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ryan-Nottingham

Coconut oil for anal lube

Post by Ryan-Nottingham » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. Actually, I'm curious about the lifestyle. My GF and I have discussed having anal sex a few times (we are both 40). We've both never done it. She is allergic to some OTC lubricants and i read a few places that virgin, cold-pressed, unrefined Coconut Oil can be substituted for anal lube. Its organic and contains medium chain fatty acids which are beneficial to the body, it absorbs easily, and is not harmful. Has anyone here had experience with Coconut Oil and is it as good as people say it is as a lubricant? Thanks for your help.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Coconut oil for anal lube

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:52 pm

Coconut oil is not bad as an anal lubricant. Some here swear by it. I think it varies by brand. You will see some that will look like an oil and others that may look more like a cream. It's a good, natural alternative.

When the wife and I tried it, we were unimpressed. It was better than the water based lubricants we used years ago, but didn't compare (in our opinion) to the silicone based lubricant we use, WET Uranus (yes, it's actually called that).

Most people that have allergies to water based lubricants can use a silicone based lubricant, as these use food grade silicone. That said, check the ingredients. Many online stores that cater to adult products, such as the one below, carry "natural" or "organic" lubricants:

https://www.cheaplubes.com/collections/ ... -lubricant

Your mileage may vary, however. I would read reviews.

Most importantly, when starting out, use lots and lots of lubricant and educate yourself by reading the guide here: https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog/guide

Good luck! Feel free to ask questions here, as you have a very experienced user base to assist you.

Ryan-Nottingham

Re: Coconut oil for anal lube

Post by Ryan-Nottingham » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:53 am

@LuvMyWifesAss thanks for the information. We'll look into that website you sent along. Although, we haven't tried yet we are looking forward to the new sensation and experience.