Doing it without lube

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
amaizeg

Doing it without lube

Post by amaizeg » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:35 am

From the women I had anal sex with, only one would ever require lube. All the others just took me (and I literally mean that, I never made them) in the ass without lube. One even refused it when I offered it up! I do want to emphasize that we always had vaginal sex before anal, and often some ass licking had happened as well. Usually they had already orgasmed before initiating anal sex. I guess everything being super slippery and relaxed already helped with that.

Do you think anal only makes lube more important because there is no prior lubrication with other fluids going on, or are there actually women who take it anal only and somehow manage without lube?

Canassman

Re: Doing it without lube

Post by Canassman » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:22 pm

My wife and I almost never use lube - unless it’s a quickie with little warm up time. For the most part she gets naturally quite wet anyway... I leave a ton of pre cum... and we have been AO for so long that she easily accomodates my cock with just my pre cum, and then she gets soaking wet quickly as we fuck

omarp

Post by omarp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Same here. We started with live but she prefers it without so we haven’t used it for years.

She’ll usually just get me wet while she blows me

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:48 am

As I've said in another recent post, when I first began having anal sex, my partner and I would use baby oil as a (not particularly convenient or effective) lube. We soon stopped using it for the reasons indicated here: she didn't think she needed it, the smell is annoying over time, it's messy, etc. And this was in the era before the internet or the widespread availability of lubes that were designed for the purpose; in those days, the late 1980s, you still imbecilically had to ask for condoms behind the counter at most drug stores!! Fast forward a quarter-century, my most recent partner began to complain with increasing vehemence about the discomfort she experienced during anal sex. Now living in a more "enlightened" era, I was able to research the topic online and I ordered a couple of lubes to experiment. I tend to prefer the silicon-based lube over the water-based one, but in any event, the introduction of lube may have prolonged the life, or at least the sex life, or at least the anal sex life, of our relationship by about a year...?

I'm a true believer now: I wouldn't think of introducing anal sex, or even the topic of anal sex in conversations, with a partner without including lube. The more the better!

reinors

Post by reinors » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:31 am

my gf and I do not use lube

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:35 pm

we don't use it often an if its first thing in morning I can be errm naturally sticky

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:40 am

We use coconut oil from blowjob on because she loves how my cock slides deep in her mouth with ease.

So that way there is already some on my cock and some spit. I usually take another fingertip of coco oil to assfuck her.

But it’s very possible to assfuck her without lube. Even with no prep, all I must do is spit on her anus to help me enter and from then on I can fuck her however I like.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:29 pm

Haven't used lube for a long time. Spit is all that is necessary which is fortunate because I like to be sppontaneious with sex adn fussing over lube and whatever detracts from the excitement.

Greekway

Post by Greekway » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:43 am

notnice66 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:29 pm
Haven't used lube for a long time. Spit is all that is necessary which is fortunate because I like to be sppontaneious with sex adn fussing over lube and whatever detracts from the excitement.

Hey there are you new? I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before

Cyril

Post by Cyril » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:25 am

Halo, after so much time having anal sex she is used to it without lube.
She likes to feel a little bit hard when i enter her ass.
After that she lubes my dick with her saliva in blowjob.