Doing it without lube

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
bunnybuttstuff

Re: Doing it without lube

Post by bunnybuttstuff » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:15 pm

I've found that with glass plugs I don't need any lube at all for 24/7 wear. Just suck on it quickly and push it in. (And of course suck it clean when I take it out... then back in again..)

For anal, while I've done it without lube a few times or just using spit, nothing compares to the hard pounding I can get when daddy uses silicone lube.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:26 am

Normally we just use a small amount of spit. But occasionally we use silicone and yes I agree, you can pound away with silicone and 'destroy' the ass nicely. She will carry a spare pair of panties with her for a day or so until it tones back up.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:00 pm

Anal play with plugs and dildos loosens her up so a little spit or a little lube around her hole is enough. We enjoy initial penetration with some friction and her rectum generates a mucous like jelly that acts like a lubricant. During longer sessions, her ass loosens and opens wide and too much lubricant would dull the sensation. Every aspect of anal is more pleasurable than PIV penetration.

TomBaker

Post by TomBaker » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:51 pm

I do not need lube. I eat that asshole like it's the last meal on earth then I pound the hell out of her shitter

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:42 am

One of the best realisations for me was noticing when I didn't need lube. Back in the early days, I loved when a man shoved his cock into me and I had to adjust. Now, I'm quite loose and am always ready. I tend to only use water with my big toys too now. Lube is reserved for fisting ❤️
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

PetieT

Post by PetieT » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:45 am

We always use grease. It is, after all, your health. You shouldn't neglect it.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 am

@PetieT no need to worry about it. My woman puts in a 4 cm plug with minimal spit. I can assfuck her dry, she can take about 10 minutes of fucking before it rubs to much, but initial dry frels nice for her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥