Anti-Anal Propaganda

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
zarafan

Anti-Anal Propaganda

Post by zarafan » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:57 am

This is what we're up against in the outside world, people:

https://www.salon.com/2015/07/13/how_an ... ationship/

There is so much wrong with this article from start to finish. Anal sex is the least of this author's problems.

Here's a better title for her predicament, I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1rRszEYKdM

Discuss?!

amaizeg

Re: Anti-Anal Propaganda

Post by amaizeg » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:05 am

Her priorities are all wrong as far as I am concerned. She wants to get into a marriage by giving the guy her ass instead of doing it because she wants to. I guess it's the conservative upbringing she mentions. Poor girl, I hope she wakes up one day.

The guy is also a jerk though. Springing anal on a woman without preparation is already quite a dickish move in my book, but then freaking out because he got some poop on his dick after she gave him what he wanted is just super weak.

In my experience most girls hate the feeling of being gross, and doing anal always carries some risk with it in that regard if she isn't preparing herself well. By reacting like he did, he probably scared her out of experiencing how pleasurable anal sex can be for a long time, if not forever.

I had some small accident happen two or three times, but I always reassured the woman that it's no big deal and used the opportunity to introduce her to cleaning techniques.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Agreed: if you are freaked out by a little poop on the dick, you have no business trying anal. And if you spring anal on your partner without warning, discussion, or preparation, you have no one to blame but yourself if it turns out to be an unsatisfactory situation. This guy was from beginning to end a total douchebag.

But the article as a whole was a confession of this woman's hang-ups around sex in general and her body/physical response to sex in particular. Anal sex is just the scapegoat here.

It's remarkable to me, though, that this is an important, popular website posting something so shoddy, and there's so little awareness on the part of the author about all that's wrong with that situation.

kokay

Post by kokay » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:44 am

Out of millions of people there will always be someone making an issue out of something. It's a non story, and just an example of how everyone's experience can be different.

I've read before about these perceptions of anti anal propaganda but it's more likely just people talking about things they don't understand and assuming there their own personal experience must apply to everyone else. There's also the thing that humans by nature are intolerant of other points of view and just want the world to conform.

I like to see the positive where I can and imagine to progress that is made. Can you imagine articles of any kind about anal sex 40+ years ago?