Home-made lube is the best one.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Home-made lube is the best one.

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:36 pm

Girls, precum are drops. And it doesn’t have a lubrication funtion.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:50 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:36 pm
Girls, precum are drops. And it doesn’t have a lubrication funtion.

Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, pre-seminal fluid or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as pre-cum) is a clear, colorless, viscous fluid that is emitted from the urethra of the penis during sexual arousal. It is similar in composition to semen but has distinct chemical differences. The presence of sperm in the fluid is variable from low to absent. Pre-ejaculate functions as a lubricant and an acid neutralizer.

I'm not a fan of lube but precum does help. While it might not be used primarily as a lubricant it has properties which work for me plus it fun to play with. Please don't dismiss my experiences.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:24 pm

Yes and I’d like to point out that just as different women experience varying levels of vaginal wetness as an arousal response that is purely biological and not a factor on arousal level, so too does pre-ejaculate vary for men. I produce large amounts of pre-cum. If I don’t remove my underwear before making out or during foreplay, the front gets completely soaked. My wife talks about how my cock “drools” non stop. It is the only lube we use and at times we have to wipe it up somewhat as it can seriously reduce friction that we want. She also gets super wet vaginally even though we are anal only. We often joke about how wet our sex is.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:21 am

Okay, I have always been informed - and under the impression - that precum is the fluid spermcells travel in. That the amount is always very limited and the viscosity very watery.

And that is how my precum is.

It’s new to me that there are men who loose so much precum.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥