Pubic Hair

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Lisbon_Couple

Re: Pubic Hair

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:48 pm

jko2019 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 am
We all prefer anal sex over vaginal on this forum. But my question is why bother shaving a women's pubic hair if we are going to just use her anus and rectum for sex?
I personally prefer a unshaved woman, and do like the look of a woman's hairy asshole. And a bush mostly conceals the vulva and lets me focus on her ass and anus.

I never did like the whole "little girl" look that's been popular since the late 1990's. But that's just my preference, what's yours?

I total agree with you, full bush here.

My wife has a really bad relationship with her vulva, she calls it "That hairy thing". She uses a big full bush to conceal her vulva. So her pussy is permanently coverd by the biggest and dense bush i ever seen. I can't see anything but a dense layer of public hair, even if look closely.
I can honestly say that I have never seen my pussy wife or her clit.

And since we are naturists we always go to nude beaches so she doesn't have to trim her hair because she never wears anything.
She keeps a hippie style. As she says, she loves every hair of her body including her armpit hair and her leg hair.

Another reason for the full bush is that is much less likely to contract vaginal infections. She had a lot of them when she was young, between her 10 and 15 years old, so the doctors prescrive her a special shampoo that makes her pubic hairy thicker and much more dense. As a result of all those infections she suffers from Vaginismus.

With her lovehole is a totally different story, she truly loves it and she is very proud of it She keeps her lovehole smooth and hairless for a smooth entry.
She also keeps her cheeks and crack totally hair free. But is the only hair that she removes.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

sana

Post by sana » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am

i used to keep pubic hair but trim.

nw just natural

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm

I always ensure that my ass and pussy are completely smooth. Both myself and my boyfriend prefer it that way, as do our friends! Anal sex almost immediately after exfoliation feels just that bit better.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:10 am

amaizeg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:59 am
No hair makes a woman look like a little girl, but i prefer it neatly trimmed. Despite my love for anal sex I also still very much like licking pussy and i don't want to pick hairs out of my mouth. I keep myself perfectly groomed down there as well.

Totally agreed with that, perfectly groomed (me/her) and I hate pick hairs from muff diving.

Enjoy

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 am

As far as I remember I started liking smooth shaved pussies in 1992 somewhere. But back then women refused to go fully shaven down there. I think it took another decade before it got common to go smooth all the way.

My current girlfriend is the exception. She says she started shaving all her pubic har from the moment she hit puberty. So in more then half a centrury, she never had pubic hair and that’s another reason I love her so much. She speaks my sex language 🥰😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥