Pubic Hair

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Cruz

Re: Pubic Hair

Post by Cruz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Me personally like the shaved pussy like to watch that empty bald pussy while her ass filled with a cock..

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:39 pm

I'm totally smooth and hairless, and have been for many years. My wife is too. She's been shaving ever since her bush started to grow in. Plus she has the most beautiful full lips that are prominently on display. She keeps her ass smooth and hairless too. When we go to the hot springs or a nude beach we both enjoy the feel of the sun and breeze on our smooth skin. And the feel of our smooth skin together when we have sex is so divine.

julietagc

Re: Cabello púbico

Post by julietagc » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:29 pm

I dont agree with your view, having a shaved pussy does not make you look like a little girl.

Personally, I prefer to have my pussy shaved, it is more aesthetic, more comfortable for me and more hygienic.

Having anal sex instead of vaginal does not affect it, the shaved pussy is visible to the man, like a cute, soft and wet decoration, during anal sex ;)
Last edited by julietagc on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:49 am

throwawaymedfree wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 pm
Saying shaved pussies look like little girls' is like saying shaving your beard makes you look like a little boy. It is not true - a grown woman is shaped differently than a child's.

I like it bald down there. It feels clean and smooth. Plus, bare puts everything on display and you can see the pussy dripping as you fuck the ass. Creampies are more obvious too.

So true! My wife has the most beautiful full luscious lips and with her being smooth and hairless, her lips are fully on display. I love seeing other couples checking her out whenever we got to a nude beach or hot springs.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:44 pm

I would have a guess there isn't much of a link between anal and public hair if only because some people like no public hair or very little for cleanliness reasons rather than direct sexual ones. Only a guess though.

Staasts

Post by Staasts » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:45 am

I think it's a personal choice.
There was a time when i liked in completely shaved but now i like it hairy!
Actually the best is to change it from time to time :)

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 am

Staasts wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:45 am

Truth! Variety is the spice of life.

Do you also shave smooth when she is shaved too? Do you both shave and go hairy together?

SydneyAussie

Post by SydneyAussie » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:14 pm

100000% SHAVED.

Personally a pussy and ass is best completely bald for me for lots of reasons.

1) Hair is messy and hard to clean. I like things smooth and able to be wiped.
2) Anyone that has fucked a hairy pussy knows it's uncomfortable and the hairy area requires a lot more lubrication as it acts like a friction lock and not the comfortable kind of friction if you know what I mean, so bad memories.
3) Visually shaved looks a lot better to me, it's a massive turn on.
4) Sensory: Sometimes I will grab it and stick my thumb in her pussy when she's on her back and if you touch it is way nicer without hair.
5) Often I'll rub my dick on her ass and sometimes on her pussy before sex and hair feels yuk!
6) If you ever do anything oral, hair can get in the mouth and if you've had hair it your mouth it can ruin the moment as you or your partner either have to try and get it out or be annoyed and ignore it, which I can't do.
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only

AssPlayIsAOK

Post by AssPlayIsAOK » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:30 pm

julietagc wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:29 pm
I dont agree with your view, having a shaved pussy does not make you look like a little girl.

Personally, I prefer to have my pussy shaved, it is more aesthetic, more comfortable for me and more hygienic.

Having anal sex instead of vaginal does not affect it, the shaved pussy is visible to the man, like a cute, soft and wet decarcion, during anal sex ;)

I couldn't agree with you more!

I love seeing a clean shaved pussy while I'm inside a woman's ass. I love the idea of her taking the time to shave, clean, and even perfume her sweet little box just for me. I love seeing and tasting her juices. But most of all, I love slipping my cock deep inside her tight little ass while her pussy aches with longing.

It's a thing of beauty!
Vaginal is for procreation. Anal is for recreation. Relax and have fun!

Staasts

Post by Staasts » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:39 am

Now i actually like when she is hairy most of the time and i am trimmed (that how she likes the best).
Sphincter.Stretcher wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 am
Staasts wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:45 am

Truth! Variety is the spice of life.

Do you also shave smooth when she is shaved too? Do you both shave and go hairy together?