What's your favorite positions for anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What's your favorite positions for anal sex?

Cowgirl
13%
Doggy
34%
Groundhog/jockey
10%
Lotus
1%
Missionary
19%
Spoon
13%
Standing up
10%

Total votes: 319

hasani2222

Re: What's your favorite positions for anal sex?

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:01 am

Doggystyle is probably the best. 2nd for me would be one where I'm squatting and she's on her back with her butt up in the air towards me (best done leaning against the couch). 3rd would be prone all out assfuck rampage. That's the most fun position for me but not too long.

Edrmed

Post by Edrmed » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:41 am

There are too many great anal positions to choose from, but here are few of my favorites.

- squatting cowgirl
- all variations of doggy (especially faced down doggy and froggy doggy)
- pile driver
- split butterfly

What I like to have from these positions is deep penetration, great view of her gaping anus, having great pace and punishing her pussy by slapping it 🙈 (split butterfly)
Anal enthusiast and some kind of anal sadist.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:06 am

I voted Groundhog, doggy and missionary but we do it a lot where she lays on her side in the recovery or fetal and i kneel up so we are 90 degrees round from normal. Her buttock feel awesome against my pelvic and balls this way

The Rumpire

Post by The Rumpire » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:14 pm

My regular position is spooning as it feels good and is nice and easy, sometimes I take her ass hole in the shower standing up I always enjoy this, missionary anal is also excellent it feels really tight. But the absolute best when I get the position and feel just right is missionary with the legs up in the air and in the ass, incredible.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Our default position for the past 15 years or so has been a variant of spooning, or call it spooning with one spoon.
She lies on her right side, her left leg pulled up, knee bent with her left foot at her right knee.
I kneel over her extended right leg, my knees on either side of her leg.
This give me good access to her ass for extended play and is not too physically taxing for either of us.
She usually reaches over her left thigh with her Whal vibrator on her clit.
This presents the only drawback as I have to be careful not to bump hard on her vibrator as she's approaching climax.

After she has had a couple orgasms and is gaping like crazy she asks me to dry off my cock and her ass.
I enter her again for the grand finale, this time with the increased friction from drying off, we pretty quickly achieve mutual orgasms.

slvcassm1990

Post by slvcassm1990 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:06 pm

I chose cowgirl, but I actually love doing a reverse cowgirl. Nothing better than Him spanking my butt as I ride away like that!

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:30 am

Doggy style's an old favourite plus all on the poll; but we also like a sort of cross between groundhog and spoon where she's on her side in what first aiders would maybe call the recovery position, but on her right instead of left side, I am knelt upright with my left knee between her legs and my right thigh by the small of her back and I enter her I guess what would be 90 degrees counter clockwise from doggy style. In other words my balls instead of slapping on her pussy and grinding into her right buttock. It's a nice position - if that made sense.

tim_d

Post by tim_d » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:39 pm

My wife prefers bulldog

Dr.BootyLove420

Post by Dr.BootyLove420 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 pm

1. She's standing up and bent over with me behind her
2. Spooning
3. Her prone with a big pillow under her hips

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:55 pm

Two favourite positions, but the best is doggy style.

1. Doggy
2. Groundhog