Anal Sex in Marriage

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
BBS

Anal Sex in Marriage

Post by BBS » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:38 pm

A long time ago I read the forum to increase "anal knowledge" and follow news about the topic as a visitor. Now I created this account to ask about something that has left me distressed.

My wife and I have been together for 11 years. Our first sexual experiences were anal sex, and although we were not only anal after marriage, anal sex was always prevalent and protagonist in our sex life. She seemed to enjoy anal sex more than me and this was obviously very exciting.

However, after a health problem in which she had to withdraw from intercourse for a few months, her sex life declined. The treatment lasted almost a year and today she is fully recovered, but her preference for anal sex has been lost. She acknowledges that she has lost her nerve for anal sex.

If before she used to beg or take initiative to have anal sex, today I need to insist and sometimes even plan a future date to do it as if it were something extraordinary. Even so, the penetration usually lasts only a short time at her request.

She had the "open mind" to deal with our unusual sex life and that included our exciting preference for anal sex. She vigorously defended the practice for her friends by trying to convince her married friends to open up to anal pleasure. Today she says that the vagina is the appropriate and natural organ for sex. It looks like another person and I feel slightly frustrated. In our conversation she thinks I should accept that the vagina was made for sex and that it is not normal to have anal sex every time several times a week.

I must say she did not become frigid or averse to sex, but it seems that the anal horny was completely transferred to the vaginal side. I just want to share a little of my grief and frustration with you.
I do not think I should find help here, but I accept any tip that can help us get back what it was before ...

I am willing to answer any question anyone might want to ask about our past or current life.

FarmerDan

Re: Anal Sex in Marriage

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:14 am

Is it possible that her health problem and its treatment have left her with unpredictable bowels? If so she may lack the confidence that she is going to be ready for you ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

BBS

Post by BBS » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Certainly not. Her health problem has been completely resolved and there are no problems with unpredictable bowels. I must say you were accurate, because she had a bowel problem (IBS).

prettystrong

Post by prettystrong » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:19 am

use affirmations and mantras to turn her into a woman who prefers anal sex over vaginal sex. before you ask - yes, it's works

my girl was always kinda open for anal sex but since im conditioning her properly with anal sex mantras, she is more excitable, more horny, more enjoying and wants anal all the time. she agreed to use her mantra, i wrote for her, every time before we go to sleep and her mind aswell as her body rewires new over time.

if she's open for the idea then you have your solution to your problem right here.

BBS

Post by BBS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:04 pm

I would like to bring feedback. In fact, her indisposition seemed to be related to the disease that affected her. During the year 2020 ... Yeah! Anal sex has slowly returned to our sex life. I am completely satisfied with this, I needed to share it with this forum.