Anytime anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Samy

Re: Anytime anal?

Post by Samy » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:23 am

analsexonly wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:17 am
In my opinion, getting in the routine of being able to have anal anytime ends up not just being enjoyable from a freeuse perspective for those who are into that, but because you stay warmed up and ready, the sex itself just is better and more spontaneous. If you struggle staying anal only because you don't like the preparation or warmup needed, I strongly suggest getting to the point where you can do it at any time with little to no warning through a daily plugging/cleaning routine and you'll enjoy yourselves much better and much less reason to not stay AO.

This is very true.

Myself (gay bottom) I always clean up and finger/masturbate my ass at least a little every single time I go to the bathroom (I carry an enema pear and plug around), both to make sure I'm always really clean and usable, and to arouse myself. I also practise genital denial. Both those elements make it so I'm constantly aroused, warmed up and ready for sex. Anytime anal IMO goes with genital denial and frequent masturbation/use of a plug.

After some time, being turned on all the time sort of becomes a second nature/your normal state of being, you don't even feel the need to orgasm any more. That makes it so your partner(s) know they can do whatever they want to you anytime, it's really great because it avoids a lot of trouble in a relationship. And cleaning, masturbating, etc. your ass frequently really improves the pleasure you feel during sex.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:53 am

Kev.smith82 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am
Hi, I have had a deep fascination with all things anal and butt since I first jacked off decades ago. Recently I have been fantasizing about possible next steps with a few of my partners. I’m very interested in exploring no-refusal anal dynamics, that is my partner has to take my cock with little warning or prep. Does anybody else practice this anytime anal agreement? I’m curious about your experiences with very short notice anal

I have my wife's ass well trained. She can take my cock in "Cold" (No Foreplay at all) with no discomfort. However her orgasms are not as powerful.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:47 pm

It’s so cool I keep finding things on this forum my lover and I already do.

She will never stop me from fucking her. She loves it if I just lube her and shove my cock up her ass balls deep. Same with her mouth. Always ready for use whenever I would like. And this hasnNt even been discussed. It’s simple the kinda woman she is with me. Cause her ex got like 3 times sex a week toos while she wants me inside her every day. She loves sucking me and takes a lot of time for it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥