Anytime anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Kev.smith82

Anytime anal?

Post by Kev.smith82 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am

Hi, I have had a deep fascination with all things anal and butt since I first jacked off decades ago. Recently I have been fantasizing about possible next steps with a few of my partners. I’m very interested in exploring no-refusal anal dynamics, that is my partner has to take my cock with little warning or prep. Does anybody else practice this anytime anal agreement? I’m curious about your experiences with very short notice anal
Kreme curious

throwawaymedfree

Re: Anytime anal?

Post by throwawaymedfree » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 pm

I've done it before and the spontaneity is very playful and sexy. Some of us try to be ready 24/7 or as much as we can by keeping a good diet, hygiene and routine, and whenever either partner is in the mood we just go for it. You could be out in the public, in your car, at a bar, anywhere and just start fondling or fingering her to let her know she's going to be getting dick soon. I am bare down there and when I had a partner, I carried around baby wipes to keep clean down there for sex on tap. Carry around lube and baby wipes.
DMs welcome

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:58 pm

The idea of no refusal, always ready for anal sex is a fantasy of mine. Sadly I need a full time job, so it stays a fantasy.

LengthandGirth

Post by LengthandGirth » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:26 pm

I think what you are referring to is something called "free use". Its a slang term that says a partner is allowed 2 use all your holes, whenever, wherever wanted. This is highly consensual.

PetGirl

Post by PetGirl » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:18 am

I've been doing this with my partner for a couple of months now which I know is relatively short.... but its going great and he uses my ass almost every day. I try to be ready all the time and we usually have sex in the evening so I tend to do a quick douche and wear a plug and soon as I get home from work. Often I wear a plug almost all day which I think helps stimulate my bowels to move things along quicker. We've had no yucky situations and I havent refused him yet. Sometimes I'll let him know I am unsure about the situation down there, poo wise, and he will decide to use my mouth instead. I've never been so horny all the time!

HsSlyna

Post by HsSlyna » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:39 am

I’m a slave to my Husband and Owner (consensual of course) and we have a consensual nonconsent agreement. Therefor he uses me anally when, how and where he likes. No preparation is really needed in my opinion. If he gets dirty from my rectum I simply lick him clean. He gets off hard by that situation by the way.

My problem is that my ass easily gets sore (although he never does anything painful to me). Therefor he can’t fuck me as often as he like. He is in his right to fuck me even if I’m sore, but doesn’t want to.

But all in all, I see no problems whatsoever in regard of the preparation issue. Lube up, start gently and then you’re in!

ROLAND35

Post by ROLAND35 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:45 pm

As a submissive male I have recieved anal sex without preparation from both males and females (strapon). Most of the time i am clean but sometimes it can be really messy.

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Hubby and I have a ‘free for use’ agreement. I’ll never refuse him and love being used as and when he desires. We don’t prep or pre-warn and I’ll always clean his cock with my mouth regardless of whether it’s clean or slightly funky. ATM is something I love so for me it’s a major turn on if he forces it straight down my throat after having been in my arsehole. Sometimes he will fuck my arsehole and then just before he’s about to cum change holes and cum down my throat. His motto is that cum is never meant to be wasted and belongs in my guts through one hole or another. :twisted:
I’m open 24/7 for his use and he enjoys seeing my gaping hole so I will wear a plug as often as possible in anticipation of being used and also as it is his preference that I plug myself straight after he breeds me. In the last 6 months we have started using an anal speculum. We will have weekends away at a quaint B&B and for the entire time we will fuck between dozing off or eating. We recently took the speculum and for the whole weekend he only fucked my throat but came in my open arsehole. He would occasionally piss into me too or just jerk off into my open hole. My arsehole was gurgling by the end of the weekend and felt peculiar but the orgasms I had blew our minds. I was literally pissing out cum from my arse but I came so hard and so often from just being his cum and piss bucket. I cum quite often from being throat fucked and gagged but this took it to a whole different level. We will be doing it more and more and leading up to anal fisting. I love being used and as often as possible.
You had me at anal ;)

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:35 pm

We have started practis this, but not 24/7 yet, but some days she declares that her holes is ready to be used.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:17 am

In my opinion, getting in the routine of being able to have anal anytime ends up not just being enjoyable from a freeuse perspective for those who are into that, but because you stay warmed up and ready, the sex itself just is better and more spontaneous. If you struggle staying anal only because you don't like the preparation or warmup needed, I strongly suggest getting to the point where you can do it at any time with little to no warning through a daily plugging/cleaning routine and you'll enjoy yourselves much better and much less reason to not stay AO.