Anytime anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
hasani2222

Re: Anytime anal?

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:27 pm

It's amazing that some of you couples have this arrangement working so smoothly.
Hubby and I have a ‘free for use’ agreement. I’ll never refuse him and love being used as and when he desires. We don’t prep or pre-warn and I’ll always clean his cock with my mouth regardless of whether it’s clean or slightly funky. ATM is something I love so for me it’s a major turn on if he forces it straight down my throat after having been in my arsehole.
Lisalovesanal

Free use agreement, especially AO one, sounds like something straight from a fantasy. A few questions for you. Have you always been the type of woman to service and not refuse your man or did he always expect it? How did you come to "love" ATM?
Personally I enjoy having ATM blowjobs but it's extra rare to meet women who love it. I try my best to make sure she gets used to the smell and taste of her ass and crave it over time and use lots of positive encouragement.
We recently took the speculum and for the whole weekend he only fucked my throat but came in my open arsehole. He would occasionally piss into me too or just jerk off into my open hole. My arsehole was gurgling by the end of the weekend and felt peculiar but the orgasms I had blew our minds. I was literally pissing out cum from my arse but I came so hard and so often from just being his cum and piss bucket.

That is an insanely hot experience. I've always had the desire to piss in her ass, but it's never come across organically. I think playing with the speculum might be a good gateway to introduce some piss play and test the waters (wink). How did you get into pissing into your asshole? I can see how becoming addicted to cum in your ass can happen... it's beautiful to see cum dripping out of a gaping clenching and relaxing asshole. Almost naturally erotic sight after a good assfucking session. Imagining pissing in a loose asshole would make me cum even more, a positive feedback loop, that would make me continue pissing and cumming to the brim.

Will have to add this to my bucket list - throatfucking only and cumming or pissing in gaping asshole. Hot stuff, thanks for sharing.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:42 am

My wife never denies me, unless she doesn't feel well. Because she willingly does this, she never feels like it's forced on her. Not only that, but she (more often than not) gets off herself. When she doesn't, she usually says how much she enjoys having me inside her and giving me pleasure.

Honcho

Post by Honcho » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:03 pm

I can fuck my wife in the ass at any time of the day or night. There will be no refusal on her part. Of course, if she's tired or not feeling well, I won't do it. She very rarely wears panties at home, so I just have to bend her over and fuck her. We didn't specifically agree on this, but this has always been the case, from the very beginning of our relationship. If I have a desire for anal sex at night, I can gently enter her ass and she won't even Wake up. And if she wakes up, she'll be happy to wave her ass at me.
Kik HonchoMax

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:07 am

1) Choose a clean woman, here in Argentina there is a Bidet in every house.
2) And in terms of entering free space, what I do is after linking her ass is inserting my longest finger in her anus... this is an easy way to find out if the area is receptive on busy...

Minty

Post by Minty » Wed May 05, 2021 3:49 pm

Hi.

Yes, we live that way and it's a great thing, especially if you partner is very horny almost 24/7, like my husband :D He isn't sexual frustrated since we have the rule with free access. He uses me any time he wants, so for sure he is more happy, and relaxed than before ;)
I always have somewhere wet wipes and lube. I've never had a messy surprise.

Ketyball

Post by Ketyball » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:03 am

I think that intimate life should be various, so don't hesitate to use..
Last edited by Ketyball on Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FMF

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:13 pm

Anytime within reason.

You don't want to be surfacing a case using a cutting tool on a spinning lathe in the morning when you are sleepy, and adults who pulled "baby duty" in the middle of the night got to sleep late. But pretty much yes.

Being poly really helps, because with three guys and three gals there was always time for what we had to do and what was fun to do... within reason of course.

Mary

TheresaMacDonaldnUJ

Post by TheresaMacDonaldnUJ » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:28 am

Oh sh*t, How did she make it. I have seen such stories with anal toys, but I have never seen such situations. I also like sex toys and think that all of you too, and I also have any small vibrators, like this on "photo", but I have no idea how it is possible to confuse the vagina and urethra. I have a favorite satin one. I have bought it on lovermart.com. It is a silicon and has satin coverage. It is a very essential possibility to use it in the shower, that's why I have chosen it. Hopefully, that this woman is healthy now and this situation won't repeat.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:21 am

Yes, we do. My wife is contracted to be my sex slave (by consensual written agreement) and all holes are available 24/7. Last year we started going ass to mouth and I allow her to lube me with her mouth and also suck me clean. we don't usually use lube from a tube as she has an experienced anus and spit is enough. I don't let her clean me if I am really dirty, but then things keep evolving!

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:04 pm

For some time I only engaged in anal after a good bit of prep - preferably some oral attention, a bit of stretching, a good lathering of lube. Then one day my bf of the time pinned me against the bathroom wall when I came out of the shower and anger-fucked my arse with nothing more than spit rubbed over his cock head. (We'd been arguing and I'd denied him sex, can't remember the details.) I was very surprised it went in so readily and his hair pulling and rapid battering and name calling brought me to a rapid orgasm. It was pulsing through me and I couldn't stand, slid down onto the tiles. He wanked a few times and came over me, said something mean and started pissing, laughing when I got a finger between my legs and rubbed as his urine soaked me.

Since then I've rarely used lube, finding saliva is enough.