The reasons why I prefer receptive anal sex heterosexual man.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Tomo Anal Tokyo

The reasons why I prefer receptive anal sex heterosexual man.

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:55 pm

I am a heterosexual man. But, I feel better on receptive anal sex much better than vaginal sex with a female person/girlfriend.
At first, I was raped by a man when I was twelve years and ten months old.
He was a dominant gay person. He treated me and raped me anally. I experienced an ejaculation first time in my life. He was extremely happy about it. He told me that my body was designed to be an anally receptive person by God.
I thought it was only once when I was raped when I came back from my school. But, he knew my phone number.
He menace me and requested to meet at the station. I escaped from him once with a friend of mine from the rear entrance of my school. I found out my truthers was cut by a sharp knife from my genital area to the knee when I came out from a very jammed train. I received a phone call from him that night. He told me that he shall cut my penis if I escape from him next time. Then, I need receptive anal intercourse till my ejaculation entire life. He added it should be every day or every couple of days.
Therefore, it continued for more than two years. He ordered me "Never do masturbation. You must come to my place when you wish to ejaculate. He said he shall teach me better sexual sensations from my anus, rectum, prostate, seminal vesicle and the entrance of my sigmoid.
He was right. His technics were excellent at anal play with a boy. He led me ejaculation(s) almost always only playing/tortured with my ass. Sometimes deep insertion, dilation, stuffing a lot of small round objects. I was taught plenty of twisted ass plays together with his hard insertions.
As a result, my sexual ecstasies from first time till two years (more than 200 times!) came from my anal play. I feel much better on my receptive anal sex than my penis.
Therefore, I need more than two hours of sex with my girlfriend. She loves it. But sometimes I could not finished. Then she inserts a vibrator or a large dildo into my ass. then, I could finish in fifteen minutes.
I could say (maybe light BDSM type) receptive anal sex is much better than male to female genital sex in my experiences,
PS. Ironically, I am a really heterosexual man who loves beautiful lady. A friend of mine is gay. He told me that I might be a great bottom if I were gay. but, I am an Asian man phobia due to that experience.

Canassman

Re: The reasons why I prefer receptive anal sex heterosexual man.

Post by Canassman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:07 pm

I’m not sure if this is a real story, or a fantasy post (hoping it’s a fantasy). If it’s true I would suggest therapy for dealing with the trauma of repeated childhood sexual abuse. Many rape survivors experience trauma around sexual intimacy. Some people also create elaborate fantasies to deal with what they feel are socially unacceptable. If u enjoy the sexual experiences you have then that’s just fine. No judgement either way intended.

Tomo Anal Tokyo

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Thank you very much for the very kind reply. I appreciate your kindness.

The two highly ranked female doctors both of them have Ph.D. degree recognised it as a real. Because of a couple of flashbacks were not well known body reactions. Therefore, she is going to starting therapy sessions ASAP. I have a heavy PTSD right now. But, I know how to feel with it by re recognition of these incidents. I haven't got any self injury or a heavy or middle depressions. The doctor told me that I have strong mind.

Bottom-man

Post by Bottom-man » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:46 pm

Tomo Anal Tokyo wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:55 pm
I am a heterosexual man. But, I feel better on receptive anal sex much better than vaginal sex with a female person/girlfriend.
At first, I was raped by a man when I was twelve years and ten months old.
He was a dominant gay person. He treated me and raped me anally. I experienced an ejaculation first time in my life. He was extremely happy about it. He told me that my body was designed to be an anally receptive person by God.
I thought it was only once when I was raped when I came back from my school. But, he knew my phone number.
He menace me and requested to meet at the station. I escaped from him once with a friend of mine from the rear entrance of my school. I found out my truthers was cut by a sharp knife from my genital area to the knee when I came out from a very jammed train. I received a phone call from him that night. He told me that he shall cut my penis if I escape from him next time. Then, I need receptive anal intercourse till my ejaculation entire life. He added it should be every day or every couple of days.
Therefore, it continued for more than two years. He ordered me "Never do masturbation. You must come to my place when you wish to ejaculate. He said he shall teach me better sexual sensations from my anus, rectum, prostate, seminal vesicle and the entrance of my sigmoid.
He was right. His technics were excellent at anal play with a boy. He led me ejaculation(s) almost always only playing/tortured with my ass. Sometimes deep insertion, dilation, stuffing a lot of small round objects. I was taught plenty of twisted ass plays together with his hard insertions.
As a result, my sexual ecstasies from first time till two years (more than 200 times!) came from my anal play. I feel much better on my receptive anal sex than my penis.
Therefore, I need more than two hours of sex with my girlfriend. She loves it. But sometimes I could not finished. Then she inserts a vibrator or a large dildo into my ass. then, I could finish in fifteen minutes.
I could say (maybe light BDSM type) receptive anal sex is much better than male to female genital sex in my experiences,
PS. Ironically, I am a really heterosexual man who loves beautiful lady. A friend of mine is gay. He told me that I might be a great bottom if I were gay. but, I am an Asian man phobia due to that experience.

I have got to say that you sound like we were identical twins, but the difference between you and I are, that you have been raped and I have never in my life been touched inappropriately by anyone, otherwise I would have been in prison or on death row..
I too prefer the company of a woman over the thought of having a sexual encounter with a man, but if I could feel pleasure from my own penis ( dick ) I would most definitely be a completely straight man, but I have been doing this anal only lifestyle since my first bisexual experience..
My female friends are very cool about my decision to be fucked by a man while I give them oral sex and I still have ten perfectly good fingers to use and if I'm not getting anywhere, there's always toys to play with.. So to my point of this message or reaction to your post, I don't have any types of orgasms from Male to female intercourse and I really don't see the point of doing it..
I have been with only three dudes since I started this shit and to be honest with the people who are still reading this I don't regret it, not a single moment.. My encounters with the men I was with were just a sexual thing, no kissing, cuddling or anything shit like that, I barely want that kind of attention from a woman aswell..

To the man who thought that this guy's original post was a fake post ( story ), Please man,open your mind up to the possibilities of others being a little bit stranger than you have experienced in your life, because this is a very big planet with a lot of people..
I am a strange one, one of those people who has been through the ringer a few times before..
WTF!!!

Tomo Anal Tokyo

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:02 am

Sorry for the very late reply.
I thouf¥ght it was my fake story made by a small incident only.
Therefore I have been taking with one of the best psychiatrist in this field. He pointed out my story was almost the fact.

Anyway, I am not feeling bad now. I am myself with anal pleasure. Because no one can change the past.

i am feeling better now. Also, I am having anal with a woman. I am a top now!