How do you define anal only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

No pussy fucking (pussy/clit stimulation is okay, including penetration with fingers/toys)
41%
No pussy penetration (pussy/clit stimulation is okay)
8%
No pussy stimulation (clit stimulation is okay)
9%
No pussy/clit stimulation at all
39%
No pussy/clit stimulation and no blowjobs
2%
Other
2%

Total votes: 64

jnivek

Post by jnivek » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:53 am

I'm curious how people define anal only. I hope I captured the range of options.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: How do you define anal only?

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:04 pm

I chose option 1, although my wife and I no longer practice clit stimulation or vaginal penetration at all. I always considered anal only to preclude penetration with my penis, rather than a finger or toy. That said, we have benefited greatly be stopping all forms of vaginal penetration or clitoral stimulation.

maledomtheory

Post by maledomtheory » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am

I put other because im leaning towards a more fundamentalist view of AO: that is, no oral, no pussy, simply penis or tongue in anus. However I do admit we practice regular A2M so I suppose its an exception and I'm a bit of a hypocrite.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:22 pm

I chose the first option because it gives more play, I think that pure anal sex without stimulation of the vagina or cliroris is exciting.

But that during anal penetration, before that why you could not do oral or play with the pussy?

I think being AO is replaces vaginal penetration with anal but does not remove previous games, I think AO tries to add more pleasure and more interesting things not remove all, only remove the penetration of a penis into the vagina.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:02 am

julietagc wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:22 pm
I chose the first option because it gives more play, I think that pure anal sex without stimulation of the vagina or cliroris is exciting.

But that during anal penetration, before that why you could not do oral or play with the pussy?

I think being AO is replaces vaginal penetration with anal but does not remove previous games, I think AO tries to add more pleasure and more interesting things not remove all, only remove the penetration of a penis into the vagina

I completly agree I also see it this way, the penis feels better in the anus because it grips woth same pressure on the whole lenght, as with pussy it only grip at the entry of the vagina, then its loose and too short its uncomfortable bumbing at the end of the vagina for my penis, in the woman anus it feels just delicious, feels like it was made for my penis, its a lot deep, feels more comfy and it grips it much harder, so stronger sensation, and it feels like a previlege, not every man can do it and naughty as well because its a literaly a bit dirty.
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:03 pm

My wife and I only have vaginal about once every three or four months. We talked about going AO, but she is not ready to ready to give up on her pussy completely. The last time we had vaginal sex she only lasted about 5 minutes before she asked me to fuck her ass, but not before cleaning all the pussy juice off my cock with her mouth.

yukichan

Post by yukichan » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:39 am

My vote would be to ignore the pussy and clit completely, but that seems unreasonable for most. My alternate vote in that case would be for external stimulation but no penetration of any kind. I honestly can't imagine not having the option of giving a blow job.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:56 pm

I voted "No pussy/clit stimulation at all" because IMO, you don't really shift mentally to your ass if there is still genital stimulation. To me anal only is completely "moving" your sexual attention and use to your ass, and for this purpose, you have to see your genitals like you see your belly button, as a relic that used to have a purpose in another life, but has none whatsoever any more.

It's only like this that a complete shift occurs and provides everything anal can provide, for both partners.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:58 am

I have changed my opinion, I had voted the first option but now that have more time going anal only with clitorial denial I think differently.
Now I vote for "No pussy/clit stimulation at all"

I understand what some of you wanted to say, taking all the sexual attention to the ass makes the anal feel better and better, and the anal orgasm is amazing, going AO means that, discovering that your ass in your pleasure hole, if you continue with the pussy, you can not feel the pure anal.

So now I think there must be no pussy stimulation of any kind, that includes the clitoris, this improves the anal, and is exciting.

I could not remove the blowjobs because I love it and they dont affect the anal experience at all
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Katy

Post by Katy » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:42 pm

I agree completely, no pussy or clit stimulation at all!