Happy New anal only Year

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
doris

Happy New anal only Year

Post by doris » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:41 am

I wish you all a happy new anal only year :)
Kisses do

Canassman

Re: Happy New anal only Year

Post by Canassman » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm

It’s been a great anal new year start, so hoping the same for you and everyone on the board!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Happy anal only new year to you as well, @doris! It's been a while since you've been actively posting—how are things with you and have you stuck with anal only since you were really active here 5 years ago?

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:43 am

Happy 2020 to all.

We've only had intercourse once this year so far (we've been so busy with all sorts of reasons) but it was anal so strictly speaking 2020 has been 100% AO for us :lol:

doris

Post by doris » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:33 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm
Happy anal only new year to you as well, @doris! It's been a while since you've been actively posting—how are things with you and have you stuck with anal only since you were really active here 5 years ago?

Thx, doing fine :) I‘ve been pretty busy last yrs but proud to tell you that we are still anal only and far away from changing that.

analogue

Post by analogue » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:57 am

Yeah, happy new year and welcome to the assfuckin 20's.

It's very nice to see that people from the early days of the forum are still interested in the community and still actively AO. It encourages us to carry on with the anal only lifestyle ...
AO since 01 August 2017

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:41 pm

doris wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:33 pm
analsexonly wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Thx, doing fine :) I‘ve been pretty busy last yrs but proud to tell you that we are still anal only and far away from changing that.

Glad to hear it! There's really no reason to go back to vaginal ever again after a long term commitment to anal only, and I find that after a few months it's uncommon to stop, and after a few years, it's almost guaranteed vaginal is never happening again. And that's a pretty great thing, I think!