Poll: Ass to Mouth

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What do you think of ATM (blowjobs after anal)?

Never
12%
I do ATM occasionally, but only after an enema first
8%
Enema not necessary beforehand, but I do ATM only if it's completely clean
14%
I do ATM and I'm not too concerned about it being completely clean
28%
I always do ATM
27%
Other
9%

Total votes: 153

AnalJay

Re: Poll: Ass to Mouth

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:36 am

Love ATM, it is so sensual. I love it when she lubes me up with her mouth and then each time I want to go deeper she sucks me and lubes me with more spit. Bacteria is not a problem as it is just what you get in a bottle of pro-biotic, as long as no one has a tummy upset to start with - that is common sense. I like to rub my cock on her anus before we start so I pick up her ass scent for her right from the go.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:49 pm

As a guy I can only speak for myself and say that it is REALLY hot when I am having anal sex with a girl and she does a2m. I mean I'm not opposed to pulling out and eating her ass for a minute before going back in. Its just something about being caught up in the moment.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:51 pm

I will do an enema only if I know I'm not totally empty from my regular bowel motion, but it's generally not necessary. I have no problem doing ATM. I think of it as a normal part of sex. During sex, I do it after he pulls out to lube his cock with spit before he sticks it back inside me. After sex, I like to clean off his cum off his cock and taste our mixture. It doesn't feel dirty or unclean at all, it's just a very enjoyable part of sex for me.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:46 pm

After some months I just changed my vote cause my girlfriend does ass to mouth a lot by now. And although she uses a douche, she doesn’t worry about my cock being dirty.

Ass to mouth is something very natural to her now. After I finish in her ass, she at least licks off the leftover sperm.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:28 pm

Always have. Never knew it was big deal
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:34 am

Love it when my wife sucks me during or after anal. It's so intimate and hot. We don't do it if it's really dirty, but it doesn't have to be spotless either

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:44 pm

We mostly make love in the spoon position.

After we orgasm and all the cum is inside her, we fall asleep and say tied all night, She uses my penis has a butt plug, sometimes until morning.

Anal sex, unlike vaginal sex, fulfill us, it bonds us physically and mentally in a profound way that I can't describe. We truly became one.

Sometimes in the morning when we wake up, she makes me a blowjob, she loves that I feed her with my cum.

And after my penis being in her ass for so long, he needs to be properly clean :P . And her sexual organ also needs a profound cleaning, which I provide with my tongue in a lovely 69.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:35 am

curiously, almost all the women I have known took me in the mouth without being inconvenienced after sodomy...perhaps also because I have mainly had submissive women whom I had trained from the start to be anal and always ends with cum in mouth?

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:25 pm

Many years ago I did anal with an ex girlfriend. We did anal with ATM quite regularly but this time when I pulled out there was a small, but visible amount of faecal matter on the end of my cock. To my surprise she sucked it without stopping and made me cum within seconds. I knew she spotted it but I asked her if she was ok about it. She said that she was so caught in the moment that she did not want to stop to give a wipe. I treated her to a weekend away and my cock was stuck in her ass most of the time!!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:11 pm

@Sunny Kev and it can work both ways… during anal play and rimmimg, a small piece of feces came out on the dildo I was thrusting in her ass. I brushed it out of the way and stuck my tongue in her ass. There was a little odor but no reason to stop a great anal session and flush out again. I believe most people who love anal expect to find a little dirt when they play in the dirt box. She always cleans out but nothings perfect, especially during longer sessions.