Poll: Ass to Mouth

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What do you think of ATM (blowjobs after anal)?

Never
14%
I do ATM occasionally, but only after an enema first
8%
Enema not necessary beforehand, but I do ATM only if it's completely clean
18%
I do ATM and I'm not too concerned about it being completely clean
27%
I always do ATM
26%
Other
7%

Total votes: 88

AnalJay

Re: Poll: Ass to Mouth

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:36 am

Love ATM, it is so sensual. I love it when she lubes me up with her mouth and then each time I want to go deeper she sucks me and lubes me with more spit. Bacteria is not a problem as it is just what you get in a bottle of pro-biotic, as long as no one has a tummy upset to start with - that is common sense. I like to rub my cock on her anus before we start so I pick up her ass scent for her right from the go.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:49 pm

As a guy I can only speak for myself and say that it is REALLY hot when I am having anal sex with a girl and she does a2m. I mean I'm not opposed to pulling out and eating her ass for a minute before going back in. Its just something about being caught up in the moment.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:51 pm

I will do an enema only if I know I'm not totally empty from my regular bowel motion, but it's generally not necessary. I have no problem doing ATM. I think of it as a normal part of sex. During sex, I do it after he pulls out to lube his cock with spit before he sticks it back inside me. After sex, I like to clean off his cum off his cock and taste our mixture. It doesn't feel dirty or unclean at all, it's just a very enjoyable part of sex for me.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.