Poll: Ass to Mouth

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What do you think of ATM (blowjobs after anal)?

Never
12%
I do ATM occasionally, but only after an enema first
8%
Enema not necessary beforehand, but I do ATM only if it's completely clean
15%
I do ATM and I'm not too concerned about it being completely clean
27%
I always do ATM
29%
Other
9%

Total votes: 157

Backdoorlover

Re: Poll: Ass to Mouth

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:56 am

It’s all in the spur of the moment. On vacation in Mexico I noticed some scat on my cock when my girlfriend was about to suck it out of her ass. So I stopped her.

She then asked me not to do that, I should just let her suck and clean it. She told me that if she’s this horny she doesn’t care what’s on it, she just want to go ass to mouth and keep the joy going.

Never stopped her since. Made the whole ass to mouth sex even better.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:28 am

I understand where you are coming from however other girlfriends would never give oral after anal or refuse if there was some faecal matter present after I took it out. I love rimming and the deeper I get my tongue in, the better

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:58 pm

I voted other as we don't do ATM but I would love my girlfriend to do so. I guess it would be nice during, to pop out of her ass and be sucked, but what I really want is to be treated to a nice long suck after I've cum inside her. I think she'd love it too but she's not brave enough yet.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:35 pm

I love doing ass to mouth. It really turns my boyfriend on which I love. A few times the was a little bit of shit on it but that made me feel really dirty which is part of the fun. If you were to ask me 3 months ago if I would do ATM, I would have said no but my friend as a bad influence and told me to do it lol.

JanetB2010

Post by JanetB2010 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:10 pm

Mmmmmmm, me and my boyfriend love it!