Poll: Ass to Mouth

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What do you think of ATM (blowjobs after anal)?

Never
12%
I do ATM occasionally, but only after an enema first
8%
Enema not necessary beforehand, but I do ATM only if it's completely clean
14%
I do ATM and I'm not too concerned about it being completely clean
28%
I always do ATM
27%
Other
9%

Total votes: 153

jnivek

Poll: Ass to Mouth

Post by jnivek » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:10 pm

I'd like to hear people's attitudes towards giving or receiving ass to mouth aka ATM (blowjobs after anal).

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Poll: Ass to Mouth

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:23 pm

My wife doesn't seem to have a problem going down on me during anal. She doesn't do it after as often though. I do love it when she cleans me up afterward. As to being clean, it would be a rare occasion she is not. If she wasn't, she's never seemed to indicate it, as she always just goes straight from ass to mouth without stopping.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 pm

I love the blowjobs, as much or more than the anal, during those hot moments I do not even think about it, if it is clearly clean then to the mouth without problems. :D and if it has cum I like more
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

maledomtheory

Post by maledomtheory » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:10 am

Its vital to a healthy anal relationship. A2M every time.

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:51 pm

That’s really hot Julieta! Have you ever done atm and it was tasting a bit much for you? Or do you notice any taste at all?
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:45 pm

HaakonM39 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:51 pm
That’s really hot Julieta! Have you ever done atm and it was tasting a bit much for you? Or do you notice any taste at all?

I feel the more heat than taste, I don't notice taste change but maybe it's because of me or being clean, if I think about it coldly now, I don't like the idea haha ​​but I know that at that moment I horny it wins me

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:13 am

Well, after thoughts, I replied "others", because I do love ATM, but my wife doesn't do it. She doesn't like oral much.

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:41 pm

When you say you being clean. Do you do an enema before anal? Or just a normal shower is enought for you? How do you prep before anal sex or before ass to mouth? Is it something you innitiate or you would wait for the guy to suggest it?

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:12 am

@julietagc
When you say you being clean. Do you do an enema before anal? Or just a normal shower is enought for you? How do you prep before anal sex or before ass to mouth? Is it something you innitiate or you would wait for the guy to suggest it?
[

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:51 am

HaakonM39 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:12 am
@julietagc
[

Enemas can be done sometimes but not frequently, doing so frequently can damage your defenses, eliminating internal bacterial flora and harming you to health. What I recommend is to know your body, eat fibers and know your rhythms, go to the bathroom regularly Even if you don't feel you need to go and try to periodically be clean, between the fiber of food and this you will almost always be clean but before having Anal sex make sure you have used the bathroom a few hours before, 2 hours or so, it depends on your body, and not having eaten anything after that, and of course the shower with fingers cleaning that area. Do not put soap inside, it can burn, use soap outside and water inside with your hands, neutral soap is recommended for intimate cleaning (not internal) for both pussy and ass, and work to cocks too.