What's the ideal penis for anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ItAssLover

What's the ideal penis for anal sex?

Post by ItAssLover » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:38 am

Hello,
in your opinion, what's the ideal penis for anal sex?
I've made some research and i discovered that, in general, a large part of women prefer average size for sex,
they appear to feel more comfortable.
On the other side, some women seem to prefer large penises.
But what about shape? Do you prefer it straight or a curved one?
Small or large glans?
Smooth or well textured?
I'm curious, in particular about female opinions.
Let me know :D
Have a nice day

julietagc

Re: What's the ideal penis for anal sex?

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Hi, I think there are three things that make penis good or bad.

1. The size
2. The rigidity
3. The resistance

The after are important and if you lack one of them you must work harder and learn to play to reach that girl to orgasm.

About the size, it depends.

The little ones are perfect for oral sex very comfortable to play and if the girl loves blowjobs like me then she will enjoy it.

The averages are good for anal and vaginal sex, they have the balance since a very large one is uncomfortable or there can be a lot of pressure and cause a bad feel to woman.

The big ones mainly if they are thick put more intense things but may as I said before not feeling well, what they do have is that they add extra excitement, it is something more mental than physical in the woman who likes them big and talking about anal sex you feel that pressure and when it opens more than vaginal, it's hard but some like it.

Personally I prefer the average ones for the balance of qualities that they have but I admire that a big one in the ass excites me a lot haha.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:27 am

Thank you for your answer. :)
Yes, of course, resistance and rigidity are important for an enduring and pleasurable experience haha...
I think that depends a lot on the partner :)
It's up to both keep the flame burning... haha...
Anyway your answer seems to confirm the idea that average is the ideal size to experiment anal
without fear.
And yes, big is somewhat related to a state of mind, some kind of mind game to raise arousal.
Maybe size counts more for men that for women.
For instance, i'm over average size both in length and girth, particularly the second one, but i'd like to have a bigger penis...
It's all in mind... :lol:
In the end, performance is definitely more important that static measures :)
julietagc wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:40 pm
Hi, I think there are three things that make penis good or bad.
1. The size
2. The rigidity
3. The resistance
[...]
Personally I prefer the average ones for the balance of qualities that they have but I admire that a big one in the ass excites me a lot haha.

gromm

Post by gromm » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm

Mine, of course! ;)

In all seriousness, I've had several people describe my cock as being absolutely perfect for anal. I'm 7" long and about 1.25" thick. It's not so difficult getting it in, it's not too long, it's not too short.

Other people's personal preference will vary of course (I personally like pretty big dicks up to about 8", and as thick as they make them).

sako13

Post by sako13 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:50 pm

Mines a touch over 9” long and about 2” wide. My wife used to struggle with it but after 8 years of anal only she’s got well used to it and if we use a toy that’s smaller than that to warm her up she doesn’t enjoy it.
The bigger the better she thinks (within reason) 🙂

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Size is just something to brag about. I prefer a lover with enthusiasm, stamina, and skill to a lover with a big dick and no idea how to use it.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:12 am

Preferably one attached to an enthusiastic partner.
DMs welcome

Bosshoggg

Post by Bosshoggg » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:32 pm

I've always said the best size penis is one that big enough nobody will laugh and small enough it can talk its way into the average womans butthole

Futuregal

Post by Futuregal » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Hi all

For me i find the ideal penis for anal is a circumcised penis first and foremost is a must.....second for me LENGTH is way more important than girth ...BY FAR. A long average girth or even slender girth (depending) cock is the ideal cock for anal ....I personally am not as turned on by the sensation of being stretched out ......for me just the sensation of being penetrated and feeling his presence is enjoyable enough as it is ......for me depth is where its at .....I like between an 8 inch to 12 inch long cock.....to feel those long deep strokes in and out of me over and over.... again and again as he goes balls deep and i can feel his cock go from my ass up to the back of my throat ( lol....metaphorically speaking but if it ever becomes a possibility i would love to try it ...lol) .....and my anal orgasms are epic throughout my whole body.
So for me length is everything .....long hard DEEP strokes gliding in and out of me make my insides quiver .....i only insist that when he cums inside me that he be balls deep as deep as possible .....and that he stay inside me balls deep so i can enjoy his cock throbbing and twitching and pulsing for a minute after he cums in me .....this also lets him enjoy my warm wet tight insides for a minute or too as well as he catches his breath and he may not pull out of me until he just starts to lose his errection and he must pull out SLOWLY as i want every drop of his precious cum to stay inside me as deep as possible. But after he slowly pulls out of me and there us no spillage to stuff back in me ....i like him to take the head of his cock and rub my anus closed so no sperm will leak out ....the added bonus is there is always a tiny bead of cum on his cock as he just came and when he rubs my ass closed that bead gets smeared all over my anus ....essentially i get to have my anus sealed closed to all other men with a thin layer of his sperm on my anus ......the thought of being sealed closed this way is very sexy and i love knowing his sperm is on my anus to seal me for him as well as i love knowing his sperm is splattered all over my insides making me his. Super sexy I love it all. And now that im inseminated i can leave the house safely securely confidently and comfortably knowing I carry his sperm inside me wherever i go.