Fart fetish?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
HaakonM39

Fart fetish?

Post by HaakonM39 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi I was wondering if some girls are into farting during anal. A lot of girls are ashamed to fart while having anal sex and it’s funny to me it kinda turned me on even better if she drop a loud one before we start anal and I am about to get in, or while having anal I pull out then she fart. Have you girls done that before on purpose? Or accident maybe and everyone laught?
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

Spiller2006

Re: Fart fetish?

Post by Spiller2006 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:32 am

No not for me

analogue

Post by analogue » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:32 am

No, not really ....
I mean it's part of the game, sometimes you can't avert it.

On the other hand, when we do missionary style I spread her legs to get access, her vagina can intake a lot of air. Then by changing position, it comes out again with a noise, that the children wake up next door haha

Ok, it's fun but nothing we intend ...
AO since 01 August 2017

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:09 am

Hahaha ok thanks for the feedback

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:09 am

HaakonM39 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm
Hi I was wondering if some girls are into farting during anal. A lot of girls are ashamed to fart while having anal sex and it’s funny to me it kinda turned me on even better if she drop a loud one before we start anal and I am about to get in, or while having anal I pull out then she fart. Have you girls done that before on purpose? Or accident maybe and everyone laught?

Well, yes, that certainly embarrasses me and is not something I like.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:47 pm

@julietagc

Maybe because you dont want to be seen as gross or smelly or less feminin. To me its just cute. If Im fucking your ass, then its my fault, pushing air inside, you should never been ashamed or take it personnality. If a man cant handle it then he might not like you enought.

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:45 pm

I totally agree with you. I started doing anal when I was 17. As a girl with the biggest and widest ass in our school,it was quite expected from me :mrgreen: . I always tried to keep my ass clean for my boyfriend but sometimes I can't stop my innocent asshole from letting some air out. And luckily my boyfriend loved it more when I fart during anal or not during anal. In short, He loved when I fart ,in general.
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:49 am

HaakonM39 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:09 am
Hahaha ok thanks for the feedback

raisahaque wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:45 pm
I totally agree with you. I started doing anal when I was 17. As a girl with the biggest and widest ass in our school,it was quite expected from me :mrgreen: . I always tried to keep my ass clean for my boyfriend but sometimes I can't stop my innocent asshole from letting some air out. And luckily my boyfriend loved it more when I fart during anal or not during anal. In short, He loved when I fart ,in general.

hahaha you are so cute, I loved how you introduced yourself, I would also enjoy keeping your ass full and would find it cute when you fart. Although I would never fart in front of my gf. You wrote you never keep your ass empty, can you elaborate more about it?

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:08 am

Thanks for the appreciation dear.You asked me about the way how I never keep my ass empty. Right? Actually, I use buttplug and small dildos for that. I even wear buttplug when I go to college.
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Oh wow butt plug to college! Do you have a link? Im curious which one. so do you just remove it to poop? And put it back right after? And you say you keep it clean for your bf. How do you get it clean?
Last edited by HaakonM39 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.