Girls, Do u poop during anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FMF

Re: Girls, Do u poop during anal?

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:34 pm

If you clean out with an enema every few days you have no poop and never have to sit on a public toilet again. (I have a thing called a "jill" its a ergonomically formed light plastic cup so you can go easily while standing up. I keep it in a baggie in my purse, but ...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19682&p=31093#p31093

has a more intense Dominance and Submission alternative.

Mary

doomgcx

Post by doomgcx » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:55 am

I've been fucking my wife's ass for over 20 years now (so hundreds of times) and I can count on one hand the number of times my cock got dirty.
It never bothered me though and if it happened again, I have no problem with it. It comes with the territory!
She never has once done an enema either.
When fingering her ass deep, I do sometimes feel something inside. I don't mind feeling it and some times push on it a bit. I wonder if she can feel it, but I never asked. :lol:

CaptainTuttle

Post by CaptainTuttle » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:04 pm

I have never considered the poop part of anal to be any big deal. Part of the pleasure. Just like period blood when doing vaginal. If it happens it happens, If its there, its there. No biggie for me. I always tell my partner this as well so there is no embarrassment, or awkward-ness. I am into the pleasure of it all and none of that stuff bothers me. Am I a sicko?

TantricKing

Post by TantricKing » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:22 am

An interesting phenomenon, based on years of my keen observations ;) the body learns to keep it high up the bowels and out of reach. When a receptive partner does observe basic rules and knows their body, as suggested by julietagc above, another factor is that the self awareness and self control of the body is much greater than we imagine.

That said, should shit happen, and it sometimes might especially when the woman appears to have got most carried away in the very best sense, it is the peak moments of dissolution of any barriers that turn out to really matter, so either of you just let go completely and you will be rewarded well beyond any discomfort.

Ani

Post by Ani » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:34 pm

I poop only sometimes. Usually there are only dirty traces on the cock and my asshole. If my ass was not empty before anal sex, I usually go to poop immediately after sex.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:36 pm

I have at times pooped during anal, usually because I am very full back there and the fucking has been intense and drawn out. Then my muscle control lessens and - whoops! - a bit of splatter as the cock plunges back and forth and - whoopsies! - a log might slither out following his cock when he withdraws. No big deal to me, but once or twice was an issue for the guy. Though other guys seem to like it. Just a personal thingy. Gotta say that the smell of dirty anal sex is very arousing and, yeah I know this is not for many, I don't mind mixing it up with a bit of ATM.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:12 am

PurpleGenius8888 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:01 pm
One of my favorite feelings in the world is when the turd is tickling your head as you push deep in. My sex slave says it's more intense too~

I have to agree that this does feel nice. But Actual pooping? Only occasionally. We were once having sex out doors while camping, bent over a picnic bench, in the middle of the night. As we went at it a truck came past, we couldn't be seen by cars as there was a stone wall blocking the view, but the tuck was a lot higher. He saw us and blew his horn in aproval as he passed. It was kind of embarrassing and erotic at the same time, we went at it harder and deeper and eventually came. I pulled out and Mrs Jay hurried across the grass to the toilet area, but as she did she pooped. I couldn't find it in the dark so we had to go back to our tent and at first light I had to go and search for it - what do they say - "Leave no trace" :D