AO girl paradox

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
nightowl

Re: Paradoja de chicas AO

Post by nightowl » Sat May 30, 2020 6:48 am

julietagc wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:54 am
nightowl wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:48 am
Confession time...I am male so posting on what my partner says.
She says much if the sensation for her feels similar to vaginal and we think that might be the nerve endings on the rear of the vagina get stimulated from the wrong side as it were so that might explain why she doesn't miss vaginal as much as expected.

We aren't against clit or vaginal stimulation at all just penetration is now anal only. I know some find that denial exciting but Natalie finds it helps her body get ready better.

Well.. what you say is right, the vaginal wall closest to the ass is stimulated.

and about clit, it was my decision not to use my clitoris and not stimulate my pussy for anything, before I became AO I already had anal sex but I touched my pussy so not stimulating it is something new for me and I want to feel pure anal sex, it is also exciting.

We probably don't use clit and vaginal stimulation as much as years gone by and Natalie get turned on by the idea she isn't just she's not going to have vaginal sex anymore but more she darent admit it to anyone that she has been 'reduced' to AO.😈 It took a while for her to come round to the idea too...maybe because she's at the point in her life where her vagina is not longer 'needed' and become as 'problem' so to speak.

Self imposed AO for yourself and situational AO forced upon us.

notnice66

Re: AO girl paradox

Post by notnice66 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Over the years and in different relationships, I have been ao sometimes for months. Although it is has increasingly become my preference, it will all depend on my lover of the time and I have never forbidden access to my vagina. If we go ao, all good. If not, that is ok, after all I look for more from a relationship than sex. Anal sex for me is more than just a cock in my bum. I get very aroused and my vagina gets slick, that smell combined with the smell of my rectum being plugged, is very erotic imho. So I am very aware of my pussy during anal sex. Plus my clit often gets directly stimulated. Sometimes I do it myself, sometimes the position is such that his belly will land on my clit as he thrusts or he will drive my clit against the sheet or whatever. In any case, if my clit is involved then an orgasm is more likely. And if a guy is rimming me and decides to involve my pussy in the action, I'm not gonna stop him. So, I don't consider them separate sexually - they all get involved during sex in one way or another.

SydneyAussie

Re: AO girl paradox

Post by SydneyAussie » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:39 am

notnice66 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:16 pm
Over the years and in different relationships, I have been ao sometimes for months. Although it is has increasingly become my preference, it will all depend on my lover of the time and I have never forbidden access to my vagina. If we go ao, all good. If not, that is ok, after all I look for more from a relationship than sex. Anal sex for me is more than just a cock in my bum. I get very aroused and my vagina gets slick, that smell combined with the smell of my rectum being plugged, is very erotic imho. So I am very aware of my pussy during anal sex. Plus my clit often gets directly stimulated. Sometimes I do it myself, sometimes the position is such that his belly will land on my clit as he thrusts or he will drive my clit against the sheet or whatever. In any case, if my clit is involved then an orgasm is more likely. And if a guy is rimming me and decides to involve my pussy in the action, I'm not gonna stop him. So, I don't consider them separate sexually - they all get involved during sex in one way or another.

I like this and agree with you. It's far easier and embracing to simply to enjoy the experience... orgasms are so hot!
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only