AO girl paradox

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
julietagc

AO girl paradox

Post by julietagc » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:52 pm

Hi everyone, I hope they are well

will try to explain this.

I have been a more than 3 months going AO, at this time I wanted to try pure anal sex, so there is no clitoris/pussy stimulation, I liked anal sex but I had never tried it without using my pussy at all, the simple one the idea of not touching it and just feeling anal excites me and this time has been very good for me, it has been like a rediscovery of anal pleasure, since my first time was anal, but now more intense, more good, until I achieved after spending a month and a half or so, having anal orgasm. I liked being AO so much that I decided to continue being it indefinitely, for my ass is my pleasure hole not my pussy anymore.

But something has happened to me, I would like to know if it happened to other girls too.
I don't miss vaginal sex, whenever I'm horny I want anal sex, but when I'm not horny and I'm just thinking, sometimes I think if I shouldn't use my pussy, at least externally, I think it's my sexual organ, why not use it? Those ideas go through my head, but when I'm horny again I want anal sex, even if one of those ideas comes to my mind it happens as if one side of me said "I want vaginal" but it was a trap because it is wanting to not do it and go only anal, that makes me more exciting and makes me want anal even more. It's paradoxical weird haha It's like I don't want vaginal sex but sometimes I want it just to get more excited for not doing it because I really want anal

Finally, I hope it is understood.

Did something like this happen to you? And if so, did it continue to happen?, or did it not happen anymore?

Kisses
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

adventurista

Re: AO girl paradox

Post by adventurista » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:21 am

Well, obviously not a woman, but my wife sounds similar. We have been increasingly AO for the past couple of years. Sometimes when we are warming up for sex, she will suddenly decide she wants to try it again in her pussy but the moment I get inside, she just gets impatient and tells me to get in her ass. Its like the moment she feels me in front, she realizes how much she wants it in the rear.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:21 am

adventurista wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:21 am
Well, obviously not a woman, but my wife sounds similar. We have been increasingly AO for the past couple of years. Sometimes when we are warming up for sex, she will suddenly decide she wants to try it again in her pussy but the moment I get inside, she just gets impatient and tells me to get in her ass. Its like the moment she feels me in front, she realizes how much she wants it in the rear.

It is something similar, I do not get to do anything with my pussy but if that feeling is similar I am not crazy then haha

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri May 01, 2020 1:56 pm

julietagc wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:52 pm
I think it's my sexual organ

Wrong. It's a sexual organ. We have however more then one. ;)

PetGirl

Post by PetGirl » Fri May 01, 2020 3:06 pm

Sometimes I still want my partner to play with my pussy and to have vaginal sex and then it's kind of a let down. Once you start having lots of anal I think that vaginal sex starts to feel a little bland and not pleasurable. However if you feel curious about it or like you're missing something why not revisit it once in a while? Then you'll either confirm that you want to stay AO, or if you enjoy it just enjoy it. You make the rules!
For me, I am handing over all those decisions to my partner who can use me however wants. I did make it clear to him that anal only is VERY interesting to me. But I get off on being frustrated and submissive so that doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat May 02, 2020 6:48 am

what you say is interesting, I'm relatively new to this so what you say could happen and put it to the test later, I liked anal sex even more before I became AO, so eventually, maybe, it happened that vaginal sex starts to feel a little bland and not pleasurable. I don't know, but it's interesting what you say.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sun May 17, 2020 3:03 pm

After a while, frustration becomes part of arousal, and ultimately, part of pleasure. It's worth denying entirely your pussy (vagina + clit) because your body stores sexual energy to urge you to mate, but thanks to denial, it never gets the signal that sex is over/that your arousal can be "turned off".

Therefore, you're never ever "turned off", sexual energy never leaves your body: instead, it little by little infuses into every part of it (a lot of your body parts become more sensitive), into your mind (you get more kinky and available), and obviously, into your ass, which becomes the centre of everything, especially if you also masturbate/fuck anally on a regular basis. You're flooded with desire non stop, and it makes you more sensual and sexual.

It's pleasurable but it's frustrating, but it's the frustration (the fact that your body never gets a "proper" sexual release) that makes it that pleasurable. Your body wants your pussy fucked and floods you with hormones to urge you to do it, so at times you want it too, but the frustration is now linked in your mind to greater pleasure and sexual satisfaction thanks to anal, so you immediately come back to not wanting to use your pussy and be fucked in the ass instead.

In other words, wanting your pussy fucked but not doing it frustrates you, but since you're used to frustration being mixed with arousal/greater anal pleasure, you eventually want anal action instead.

It's a virtuous cycle, perfectly healthy and normal for a 100% anal only lifestyle.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Wed May 27, 2020 7:48 am

Confession time...I am male so posting on what my partner says.
She says much if the sensation for her feels similar to vaginal and we think that might be the nerve endings on the rear of the vagina get stimulated from the wrong side as it were so that might explain why she doesn't miss vaginal as much as expected.

We aren't against clit or vaginal stimulation at all just penetration is now anal only. I know some find that denial exciting but Natalie finds it helps her body get ready better.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Thu May 28, 2020 7:50 am

Samy wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:03 pm
After a while, frustration becomes part of arousal, and ultimately, part of pleasure. It's worth denying entirely your pussy (vagina + clit) because your body stores sexual energy to urge you to mate, but thanks to denial, it never gets the signal that sex is over/that your arousal can be "turned off".

Therefore, you're never ever "turned off", sexual energy never leaves your body: instead, it little by little infuses into every part of it (a lot of your body parts become more sensitive), into your mind (you get more kinky and available), and obviously, into your ass, which becomes the centre of everything, especially if you also masturbate/fuck anally on a regular basis. You're flooded with desire non stop, and it makes you more sensual and sexual.

It's pleasurable but it's frustrating, but it's the frustration (the fact that your body never gets a "proper" sexual release) that makes it that pleasurable. Your body wants your pussy fucked and floods you with hormones to urge you to do it, so at times you want it too, but the frustration is now linked in your mind to greater pleasure and sexual satisfaction thanks to anal, so you immediately come back to not wanting to use your pussy and be fucked in the ass instead.

In other words, wanting your pussy fucked but not doing it frustrates you, but since you're used to frustration being mixed with arousal/greater anal pleasure, you eventually want anal action instead.

It's a virtuous cycle, perfectly healthy and normal for a 100% anal only lifestyle.

This explains what happens to me quite well, and it is true I feel much more "on", horny, I linked it to not taking more birth control pills but maybe this is why you explain.

As for anal masturbation, well I have sex frequently and I dont need masturbation but in this pandemic situation I have masturbated but anal only, sometimes for practicality it is difficult to resist the temptation to touch my pussy, but I am determined to try everything what this lifestyle can orfeser me so it has been only anal without any stimulation of my pussy or clit, even if it gets very wet.

Anyway, thanks for your comment xD at least I know that this happens to me is something normal for new girls in 100% anal only lifestyle

julietagc

Re: Paradoja de chicas AO

Post by julietagc » Thu May 28, 2020 7:54 am

nightowl wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:48 am
Confession time...I am male so posting on what my partner says.
She says much if the sensation for her feels similar to vaginal and we think that might be the nerve endings on the rear of the vagina get stimulated from the wrong side as it were so that might explain why she doesn't miss vaginal as much as expected.

We aren't against clit or vaginal stimulation at all just penetration is now anal only. I know some find that denial exciting but Natalie finds it helps her body get ready better.

Well.. what you say is right, the vaginal wall closest to the ass is stimulated.

and about clit, it was my decision not to use my clitoris and not stimulate my pussy for anything, before I became AO I already had anal sex but I touched my pussy so not stimulating it is something new for me and I want to feel pure anal sex, it is also exciting.