Anal Masturbation and clitoral stimulation

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ishaa

Anal Masturbation and clitoral stimulation

Post by Ishaa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:27 pm

I've been trying to masturbate exclusively through anal for AO April but it is difficult to do so when my clitoris is unguarded and I have the urge to touch it. Is this something that ever goes away, or do I just need to suck it up and keep trying? Is this different fof different people? Any information is much appreciated, thank you so much in advance!!

julietagc

Re: Anal Masturbation and clitoral stimulation

Post by julietagc » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:56 am

Hello, the same thing happened to me, I do not know if it ever disappears, I have been going for 3 and a half months and now something different happens to me, yes, I still feel that need to touch it but feeling it and not doing it makes me even more horny, then I continue doing anal until I reach a climax. it's like I feel it but I don't need it to have much pleasure and ignoring it turns me on

You can be AO and touch your clit, just exclude pussy penetration or you can be AO without absolute pussy stimulation that's your choice, I recommendnot don't do it because adapting your body and mind to pure anal, without pussy stimulation, will make that anal sex will feel better, will make you reach anal orgasm and that olgasm will be very intense so Keep going until you think you can't take it anymore and then it will come.

It is not easy I always touched my clitoris before discovering this whole world of AO but if you are determined to try it so you must resist the temptation, turn it into something exciting or a make a game whit it, put a tape on your pussy if you like that.

I hope I help you with something :)
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 am

I love the things that you describe! I have the same erotic triggers...

johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:32 pm

sounds cool, I found cool anal webcam chat here https://vibragame.net/en/articles/how-to-jerk-off.html where I can chat with hot webcam models on every taste, love it. In lockdown it helped me to cu down long lonely nights. Awesome place.