Relationship update

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
John

Relationship update

Post by John » Sun May 17, 2020 6:46 pm

Hey everyone I haven’t been on the site in a long time but thought I would give an update for those that are in a relationship where you are struggling to get your partner interested in anal.

My wife and I have been together for right at ten years and have been off and on doing anal most of our relationship. I’m not sure what happened but a month or so ago she was completely against and no longer wanted to have anything to do with it but a couple weeks ago we just started doing it again but this time I took my time and kissed all on her and got her really horny and we started doing it and she talked about how good it felt and we have been doing it once a day minus a couple days we was too tired but for the most part it has been every day. She is talking about doing it again tonight which will make twice today and she has gotten really into DP with a dildo that we have. So yeah life is awesome right now.

cornhole

Re: Relationship update

Post by cornhole » Wed May 20, 2020 10:49 am

hey, me too!

haven't been on in a long time. my wife and i have been anal only for 4 years. we went nuts with it for the first three years. twice a day for most of the week. and least once a day every other day. we've tapered off to about once a day, 6 days a week.

it wen't from anywhere from 1/2 and hour to an hour, then went down to about 15 to 20 minutes a session. she likes it slow. me too. she likes in shallow, then deep. she loves to have me cum in her ass. then we just lie there for another 15 minutes with my cock still in her. we both love that.....

it took a year and a half to train her anus to go full, balls deep.

her ass used to be so tight that it hurt to come in it.

she still gets embarrassed talking about it sometimes.

thanks to aol for all the info back at the beginning.....really helped. i also used to like the tumblr site. too bad they fucked that website up.....

Ao_phoenix_slut

Re: Relationship update

Post by Ao_phoenix_slut » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:06 pm

Hot! I'm pleased for you guys.
It's a turn on hearing how often you guys have anal sex- I think about how hot it is to be used in the ass that regularly.
I also like how you said it took you about a year to train your wife's ass- delicious! I wonder if you did it with intent and practice?
I'm also interested in the fact that her ass used to be so tight it was painful for you to cum in. I wonder if anyone else experienced this and what sexual thrills they got out of experiencing it.

Cheers, lads!